Cute Moment 🍃 {10K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

- I can't tell you how much I need these Cute Moments. Gives me a break from anxiety knowing what's coming up. I had no idea what to do with Cute Moment. I'm hoping after Marineford the Cute Moments will be better. Both (Y/N) and Ace have kept secrets -

You were sitting on Pops' armrest, watching everyone. You see Ace and Marco fighting.

"You think they would get tired of fighting. They both have fire Devil Fruit."

"They're brothers, they're going to fight."

"I guess." Guess it's something I've missed out on. Uta and I use to have our little fights over dresses. She was kinda like a diva.

"What's wrong daughter?"

"Oh nothing, wish I had a sister. See what it's like having a sisterly fight. Over clothes, stuff like that."

"Yes, sister..."

You look up at Pops a little confused.

"(Y/N)..." Ace comes over.

You look down at him, "did Marco beat you?"

"No!"

You giggle and jump down to him. "What's up?"

"Let's go," he takes your hand and walks to the rail.

"Okay, where are we going?"

"To the island."

"You want me to fly us over?"

"Please ~"

"Fine," I stretch out my wings. I fly just above him, "come on then. Let's go," I hold my hand out, and he holds on.

I fly us over to the island, he lets go and lands on the shore. I land next to him, he grabs my hand and walks off into the trees.

"Where are we going?"

"Don't know."

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I don't know. If we get lost you can fly us up."

"You mean I'll fly up. You can find a way out."

He stops, "you're going to leave me?"

"Maybe ~"

"My feels," he holds his chest.

You kiss him, "you know I wouldn't." You lead the way.

"Where are we going?"

"This way."

"Okay, the view back here is nice ~"

You stop and look at him, "next to me..."

He steps next to you, "you really have a hot ass."

"Hmm... Come on," you lead the way again.

You wander around through the trees. You see little animals as you walk through. You come out into a clearing.

"We can stop here."

"Here?"

"Yep," he leads the way to a big tree. He sits and pulls you into his lap.

"So you going to tell me what happen with you and Marco?"

"Nothing."

"Ace..."