Cute Moment 🎙 {12K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

Ace and I were on deck, Ace was talking to someone. I wonder how Uta and Mama are going? It's been so long since I've seen them. I wonder where they are? I think I might go for a fly, it's been so long since the four of us went flying.

"(Y/N) are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I might go fly for a bit." I walk out of his arms.

"You sure you're okay? Did I do something?"

I look back at him, he looks worried. "You didn't do anything wrong, I promise." I kiss him, "I won't be long."

"Do you miss your brother?"

"Yeah, I miss him a bit. We use to go flying together, the two of us." The four of us.

"I can come with you or Marco can fly with you."

"Thanks, Ace, I think I might fly by myself today. I won't be long."

He pulls me back in, "you know if something bothering you. You can tell me."

"I know, I just need to go for a fly."

He kisses me, "okay. Be careful."

"I will," I pull away, and take off.

I wonder if Uta misses us. Does she think about us? Does she think of me? Does she still consider me her twin? I know we don't look the same. We don't even have the same colour wings. She does have a better singing voice. She was a little diva, haha. I wonder if her mark completed yet?

~~~~

I've been flying for a while now, I better land.

"Hey!"

"Huh?" I below me, "Ace is on his Striker." He's smiling like a goofball, I fly down to him. "Have you been following me?"

"You didn't look to happy. Thought I'll follow behind, incase you wanted something..."

I land on the Striker, "there's an island up ahead."

He smiles, sits down and pulls me with him. "Straight ahead it is." He fires up, the Striker takes off. "How was your flight?"

"Lonely."

"You glad I came along?"

"A bit yeah. I am glad. It's just..."

He hugs me tight, "you miss your brother?"

"Yeah..."

"You know I miss Luffy too. I'm sure Junior is okay. He is with Shanks."

"Yeah..."

"It's not only your brother is it?"

"I haven't heard from Mama in a long time. Grandpa and Daddy said she was okay. I wonder where she is?"

"Doesn't she have a transponder?"

"No, none of us do."

"Why?"

"I don't know." I cuddle into him, "guess we weren't allowed contact."

"That's stupid."

"No one can know that we're Daddy's kids. As far as everyone knows. I don't have a birth father."

"Hmmm..."

"Pops is my dad now."

Ace rests his head on me, "Pops thinks of everyone as his family."