Party!/Kiss!! 🍺😘

"Awe she's blushing ~"

"Shut up Ace!" You tip one of the mugs over his head. Now everyone laughing even Pops.

"Eat and drink my children! Gurararara!"

Ace places you down, you could feel his hot breath on your neck as whispered. "I'll get you back." Leaves you as he runs off to tables full of food.

"Here you go (Y/N)." Thatch holding out a plate with a range of food.

Your eyes light up, "Thank you, this looks amazing! It smells so good!" You started drooling, the marine food never looks this good

"Th-thanks (Y/N)." You didn't notice that the cook was blushing, badly.

"(Y/N)-yoi!" You turn to see Marco pull out a chair for you.

"Ladies first." Thatch gestured, you walk over and sit down at the table. Marco pushes your chair in, Thatch places your plate down.

"Wow..." All you could say as you place your mug down.

You've been on the ship for like seven hours? Give or take. Treated so much better than the marines or even your own father. You're pulled out of your thoughts from a whipper?

You look down and see a white dog with a white beard? You let out a high pitch squeal, everyone turning their heads

"OH, MY GAWD! YOU HAVE A PUPPY?!" You processed to talk to the dog in a baby voice.

"His name is Stefan-yoi." Marco sat right of your chair.

"He's gorgeous!" You hugged the oversize pup.

"He's not a puppy. If you're not going to eat, I'll have it." Ace trying to take your plate.

You admittedly grab your fork and went to stab him. "Get your own food! Thatch got it for me, not you!" You sat back down, pup walked off. Probably to find food that had been dropped on the ground.