Story of the Lovebirds 🕊❤️🕊

I wake up to the gentle rocking of the ship. Hear men banging and mostly falling over, probably just getting to bed. Open my eyes, see unfamiliar walls. Remember the events of yesterday when I became the first daughter of Whitebeard.

And then last night... Ace. I wonder if he remembers last night. Turn over onto my back and stare at the ceiling. Do I talk to him about it, or do I leave it? I slip my glove off and stare at my mark.

 Do I talk to him about it, or do I leave it? I slip my glove off and stare at my mark

"My true love Portgas D. Ace, the man I'm meant to be with." I kiss my hand and put my glove back on.

"Guess I better get up, first I'll wash my clothes. Well, what I got, haha. Thankfully the commanders' rooms have their own bathrooms." I hop up, grab my clothes head to the bathroom.

"Yes, they have soap, men's shampoo better than nothing." I look in the mirror my eye isn't too bad, I can just see out of it.

- Ace -

"Arrr my head!" It's thumping, everything spinning.

Last night with (Y/N). I couldn't help myself, I just! I hear (Y/N) talking.

"My true love Portgas D. Ace, the man I'm meant to be with." What did she say, I'm her true love?

I stagger outta bed and press my ear against the wall.

"Guess I better get up, first I'll wash my clothes. Well, what I got, haha. Thankfully the commanders' rooms have their own bathrooms." She's going for a shower, she'll be...

I bolted outta my room and knock on the door.

"Hey (Y/N), you up?" No answer, good. I check the hall and no one is around. I turn the knob, damnit it's locked. Bend down and pick the lock. Not long till I hear a click, yes I'm in.

Quietly close the door, I can hear (Y/N) singing,

All I want is to be loved
All I want is to be seen
All I want is just to have you
Have your heart reside with me
I feel I always go unnoticed
I feel we never get to speak
I wish I gathered up the courage
To show you all we could be

Her voice, she sounds like an angel

So I wrote this song
Cause I'm not good with words
But I know we could make this work
You have my heart, you have my heart
I promise I won't let you feel alone
Though all the world can be so cold
I'll keep you warm, I'll keep you warm
Just let me in

I won't feel alone...

You should know that you are my focus
Ever since the day we met
It's funny only just a moment
Can reveal the universe intent