City of Green 🏜

"See! Aren't these guys neat?!" Luffy jumps in his face

"We're surrounded by ships," Nami yells

"Baroque Work! Those are the billions' ships!" That must be the princess Luffy was talking about.

"Those guys again?" Luffy looks over the railing.

"Luffy, I'll clean them up." Drop my bag jump down to Striker. I ride out to the ship, "big brother job never done."

"Here he comes! Fire Fist Ace!" - "Just try to get past five of our ships, if you can!" Men start shouting from the ships.

I push down on the striker jump up into the air.

"F-Fire!" - "Shoot him into the ocean!"

I jump over the five ships land back on Striker. "Fire Fist!" A bust of fire ripes through all five of them. "Hehe, a job well done."

They sail over, tie Striker back up. Jump abroad the ship. We sail past the wrecks Luffy and Usopp come out with mugs.

"Here Ace! Shishishi," he shoves a mug in my hands.

"Haha, thanks Luffy."

Luffy, Usopp and Chopper hundle together. "Woohoo!" Chopper starts cheering.

"Ace is one of us now!" Usopp shouts.

"Cheers!" The three of them.

I sit on a barrel, "who said I was joining you?"

They drink, "here's to delicious drinks!" Usopp shouts they three cheer again.

"Don't worry about it! They're always looking for an excuse to drink to!" I look over to nami.

"Ace! Are you sure you won't join us?" Luffy asks with a mouth full of meat.

"I'm chasing a certain man." I take a drink, "his name's Blackbeard."

"Blackbeard?!" Usopp asks.

"He's the pirate who attacked the Drum Kingdom!" Vivi

"He used to be a member of the 2nd Division of the Whitebeard Pirates, one of my men. But he committed the worst possible sin on a pirate ship: he almost killed two crew members and then jumped ship. So, as the commander, I gotta find and get rid of him." I hope they pull through.

"So that's why you're chasing after him?" Usopp asks

"I came here because I caught word that Blackbear was seen in Yuba." Takes another drink, lifts my legs up.

"Then your destination is the same as ours!" Nami seems happy.

"We've just entered the Sandora River." Vivi brings out a map Nami and I take a look. "First, we'll land at Erumalu, then head into the interior of Alabasta to reach Yuba here! The leader of the rebel army is in Yuba."

"I see. So you're headed to Yuba next."

"I'll follow Nami-san and Vivi-chan wherever they go!" Haha, love-struck.

"Get lost, Love Cook." Zoro

"Say what, you--?!" The pair start fighting, haha.

"A-Anyway! It looks like we can travel together for a short while!" Nami

"Yeah, yeah! His brother is more than welcome here!" Usopp

Luffy raises his mug, "let's have a fun time, Ace!" He laughs

"Yeah!" We smash their mugs together.

~~~~

Sanji finishes making rice balls head out to find Vivi. Luffy and Usopp start playing with the rice balls.