The Count Down ⛓️

- Writing Ace's chapters have given me so much anxiety. Knowing I'm coming up to that episode. Ace's death really got me 😭 -

What she said can't be true. I call out to the guards. "Hey, jailer! Tell me the truth! Is there something going on the upper levels?"

"No, there isn't." Short one

"Stay away... Stay away! Luffy!" Don't throw your life away for me Luffy.

"Ace-san, I don't know anything about that woman but... I think that you better assume she's lying."

"So you're saying that she came all the way here just to lie to me?! Well, I'm sorry. But, to tell you the truth, Jimbei. My brother would do something like that! He does stupid things! Since we were kids, he always made me worry, that fool!"

"Finally, the day has come!" I look over to the short.

"I hope that we can get rid of him successfully!"

"I don't want any wars in Impel Down!" Short

"Warden Magellan will be here any minute." Tall

"Huh?" Jimbei looks out of the cell, I follow his gaze.

There's three guards, two soldiers, Dominio and the warden. Domino has handcuffs...

Guard unlocks the cells. The warden steps forward. "Alright, Portgas D. Ace! We will take you to Marineford..." I look up at him, pissed. "Where the execution ground is!"

- Execution in 6 hours -

The guards and Domino come in. Put the handcuffs on. We walk out and head to the elevator. I stand between Warden and Domino. Many guards and soldiers around me. All hear is the chains and cogs turning long trip up.

I close my eyes closed head down. I'm so sorry (Y/N) for leaving you alone. I never wanted to leave you. I wish I could go back, and stay by your side. It stops I look up, and the gate opens. The Warden and Dominio walk out, I follow with the guards behind me.

"Do it!"

What's going on?

"Okay!"

"You can't get away! Close the gate to the stairs!" That's the Vice Warden. Wait is he talking about Luffy?

"Hai!"

"Release the poisonous gas!" Vice Warden

Poison?! They're going to kill him!?

"Hai! Vice Warden, we've blocked off level 6 completely! The sleeping gas is potent and there's no place to run!"

"Keep the guards armed and on standby just in case! Did you report to Wadren Magellan?!" Vice Warden

"Just now!" Another guard

"Good!" Is that a party popper, "my job is safe now! Now I'll lay the blame on Magellan for all this mess and then I'll become the warden..."

"The microphone's still on!" Guard

"Whaat?!" VW

Clank

"What unfortunate timing! Straw Hat made it to level 6 just after we left!"

He is here! "L-Luffy!" Pitchfork at my back

"The emergency sleeping gas has just been released! It's only a matter of time before they catch Straw Hat! The Freezing Hell wasn't punishment enough for him! Since the cell that you were in is open now, this time he'll be held on level 6 and will suffer greatly!"