Daddy Shanks' Warning 🗡

- 𝙸 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚆𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎! -

"Ace. Ace, I need you to let go."

No, mine. "Mmm... Squishy..." Mmm boob.

"Ace, let go please." Where's her nipple? "Ace ~" Found it ~

Nooo, don't go. Stay here with me, damn she got out. I just want five more minutes.

"Hothead," hear the door close.

She probably going to find Shanks or her brother. I wonder how Luffy going.

Knock Knock

Who that?

"Ace wake up." It's Shanks, what does he want? "Portgas wake up!"

"I'm wake," I throw my pants on. I open the door, "what's up?"

"We need to talk," he pushes me back in. He closes the door, stares at me.

"I'm sure you're aware of (Y/N) being a lovebird."

"Yes, she told me." Told me the next day, also saw her naked.

"You know the marines will kill her if they find out about her."

"I know, her step-father kick her off a ship. Just for saving a child that was a pirate. As far as the marines know she's dead. So she's safe with us. No one going to hurt her."

"She's not safe, not with Teach there."

"Teach won't do anything. He's not game enough."

"You do know, how I got this, don't you?" He points to his scars. "It was Teach that gave them to me. If Teach lays one finger on (Y/N). I'll be coming after him and you."

"Me?"

"You said you would protect her. You reckon that Teach wouldn't be game enough to do anything. Once he finds out we're related. I know he'll take it on (Y/N), just to get to me."

"I promise you, Teach won't hurt (Y/N). If he does, it's my responsibility I'll deal with him."

"Don't keep promises you can't keep."

"I plan on keeping it."

"Mmmm..." He glares at me, "as for you."

"What about me?"

"If you ever hurt (Y/N) in any shape or form," he pulls out his saber. Points it at me, "I won't hesitate to kill you."

"I love (Y/N)! Why would I hurt her? I want to protect her!"

He sheaths it, "I don't want grandbabies any time soon. I want them, just not anytime soon."

"That's entirely up to (Y/N). She'll be carrying our baby around."

"I expect you to protect my grandbabies. They will not call Teach uncle..." He walks out shuts the door.

I sit back on the bed. Great, I just got threaten by Red Hair Shanks. Not only that, watch out for Teach. I doubt he'll do anything. (Y/N) is the first daughter, her status is that of a commander. Anyone that touches her, Pops... Well, it won't be nice... Shanks won't get a chance... That's if he gets there before me.

"I'm going to help out with breakfast. You better go wake up Ace. We're going have to leave very soon."

"Yep, I won't be long." She's coming back in, I hop back into bed.

The door open hear her walk-in, sit on the edge of the bed.

"You look so peaceful sleeping."

"I'll look better if you were with me."

"Pftt," I pull her onto the bed.

"Where did you go?"

"I went out for a fly with Junior."

"What's the matter Baby, you look worried." Did Junior say something to her?

"Sorry, we'll talk about it later. Junior said they're leaving soon. We'll have breakfast and leave." He must of warning (Y/N) too.

"That's a short visit."

"Yeah, I know. It is Daddy, after all, he's probably going to annoy Uncle Hawk."

"You mean Dracule Mihawk?" She doesn't mean him, does she? How close are they? That's all I need... Another pirate on my tail...

"Yeah, who else would I be talking about?"

"Just making sure..." Great...

"Ookay... Let go have breakfast," she tries to get out I hold her tight.

"You know I'll protect you, right? No matter what."

"I know you will, I'll also protect you."

I props myself on my arm, rub her cheek. "I love you (Y/N), so much. I don't want to lose you." I can't lose her. Even though people want me dead. She makes my life worth living.

"Ace I love you, more than anything. But what's brought this on?"

"I just want you to know that I love you. You give my life meaning."

"Ace," she holds my face kisses me. "And you're my reason for living."

I rest my head her head. We stay there for a little while. There's a knock on the door...

"Baby Girl are you awake? You didn't drink to much did you?" And it's Shanks... Pretending that nothing happen earlier. I sit up, (Y/N) sits up with me.

"I'm awake, I didn't drink enough."

The door opens, "that's my Baby Girl! Let's have breakfast before we have to leave." She stands and hug him, she looks at me. "You coming too Ace?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a minute."

"Good. Also, I got a present for my Baby Girl ~"

"You did? What did you get me?" Haha, she's like a child. Cute.

"You'll see after breakfast."

"That's not fair! You can't tell me you have a surprise, then tell me to wait!"

"It'll be worth the wait, come on everyone waiting."

"Okay," she looks back to me.

"I'll be out in a minute Babe."

"Okay, don't be too long. Uncle Lucky will eat everything."

"Haha, I won't."

Shanks hugs her as they walk out. Great... Just great...

"Portgas," look up see Beckman.

"Yeah?" Now I'm getting a talking to by the first mate...

"I don't need to tell you to take care of my Gawddaughter. Nor do I need to threaten you. But... If something was to happen to her. All hell will break loose. It would be best to avoid any trouble." He walks off.

I rub my face, fuck me... I get up and make my way to (Y/N). I get in the mess hall, Shanks and Junior are on either side of her. I don't even get my breakfast cuddle...

"ACE!" She stands up, "I saved you some food! Hurry up before Uncle Lucky gets it, hehe."

Fuck I love her, I walk over.

"Sit," I do as she says. She sits on my lap, whispers in my ear. "Took your time, I thought I wasn't going to get my breakfast cuddles."

"You're not the only one."

She kisses my cheek, talks to everyone as I eat.