Mister Fox 🦊

I lay back in the hot water, I can hear the rest of the crew talking, yelling, laughing and fighting. And Pops' hearty laughter, I feel so at home with them. I miss my family so much and grandpa and his crew. I hope one day I get to see them again.

"Well hello, there little birdie."

Little birdie? I open my eyes to see who's there. Upon opening my eyes I see it's him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!"

"Shhh! We don't want to bother your friends now, do we?" He stands up from the rocks and makes his water to the water. Instantly I get out to start backing up.

"What's wrong little birdie. Did I spook you? Hmmm."

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He ignores me the first time. "You know this is suicide attacking me when the Whitebeard pirates are around."

"Yes but you see the devil fruit users are all... WET."

"That doesn't matter they're still strong without them."

- Ace -

Bloody pineapple keeps stopping me from seeing (Y/N). It sucks that she's wearing swimmer I was hoping to see her naked.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" What the? That's (Y/N)!

Put my ear up to the wall try and listen.

"What are you doing now-yoi?"

"Shh! I think there's someone with (Y/N)!"

"Hmm?" Marco puts his ear to the wall and listens.

"Shhh! We don't want to bother your friends now, do we?" It's a guy.

"Now what you are pair doing?"

"Shut up Thatch!"

"There's an intruder with (Y/N)-yoi."

"What's wrong little birdie. Did I spook you? Hmmm."

"What the fuck are you doing here? You know this is suicide attacking me when the Whitebeard pirates are around."

Someone trying to hurt her!

"Yes, but you see the devil fruit users are all... WET."

"That doesn't matter they're still strong without them."

"You stupid little birdie!"

- (Y/N) -

"You stupid little birdie!"

I'm fucked, I don't have my katana. Even then I only just survived. If it wasn't for Ace's Devil Fruit I would have died.

I have to make a run for it and get outta here, so the others don't get hurt.

"I hope you're not thinking of running or flying little birdie. If you were to leave I might have to kill your friends instead."

That fucks that idea, "I guess it's a fight then." I get into a fighting stance.

"This will be your last one!" He takes his jacket off and loosens his tie.

I run towards him go to punch him, at least that's what I was trying to do. Instead, he catches my hand.

"Tch tch little birdie!" He digs his nails into my hand. And with little effort, he throws me into the wall.

- Second -