Promises... ❤️

"Now for your present," Daddy hands me something long wrap in cloth.

"What is it?" I take it off him, Ace stands beside me.

"Unwrap it."

I unwrap it, pass Ace the cloth. It's a spear, the blade reminds me of flames. I can sling it over my shoulder, nice.

"Mama picked it out for you. Said it would suit you and your soulmate nicely."

I fire my arm up, "it does." The flames dance along the blade.

"Crow said you got Ace's Devil Fruit," Daddy looks at my arm.

"It's pretty good, I get part of a Devil Fruit. And still, be able to swim."

"Show off..." Ace throws the cloth over me.

"Someone needs to save you," I kiss him he smiles back.

"The blade and bottom of the spear are Sea-Prism Stone," Junior says.

"Is it now," I look towards Ace. "This spear just got a whole lot better," Ace steps back a bit.

"Also the cloth is special."

"Special? How?"

"You'll see, time to say goodbye."

Uncle Becky quickly takes my spear. Daddy hugs me tight. "Daddy... Daddy... I... Can't breath..."

"Dad let go, (Y/N) can't breath!" Junior pushes Daddy out the way, the pair start fighting.

I hug everyone goodbye, the two are still fighting. "If you two don't stop fighting, you're not getting a hug."

They stop, both hug me. I'm going to miss everyone. Ace and I walk out on the deck, "I'll miss and love you all!"

"Bye Baby Girl."

I put the spear over my shoulder, hand Ace the cloth again. "Tell Mama I love and miss her."

"I will take care now."

"We will," I fly and take Ace's hand. Fly back to the Moby Dick.

Ace let's go, lands on the deck. I land we watch Red Force sail into the distance.

"You got a new weapon-yoi?"

Turn to see Marco, I take it off. "Yep, it's pretty nice too." I turn it, touch them both. Marco doesn't look like it affects him. Seems Ace is trying hard.

"Sea-Prism Stone-yoi."

I twirl it, put it back. "Yep, I can't wait to use it." I eye Ace off.

"Sucks to be you-yoi," he walks off.

Look to Ace, he seems off. "Hey what's up?" I take the cloth, put it on my shoulder.

"We'll talk about it later."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I got a few things to do."

"Oh okay..." He walks off, "I'll see you later..."

"How's was your visit?" Pops is up, I fly over to him. Sit on the armrest.

"It was great, I got to see everyone. We drank last night."

"Gurararara, of course."

Pops and I spoke all morning. He gave me points on how to hold and use my spear. This is the first time I've use one.

~~~~

It was about time for me to go help Thatch with lunch. I made my way to the kitchen.

"Hey, I'm back. Did you miss me?" I pop my head into the kitchen.

Thatch laughs, "of course."

"So what are we cooking today?" Walk-in and start getting everything out.

"The usual."

"Okay ~" I go on my way, getting everything cook and ready.

Help take everything out, stop to talk to a few of the commanders along the way. I notice Ace hasn't shown up yet. I told Vista I'll be going to get Ace. We wouldn't be long.

I make my way to our room, open the door. I found Ace sitting at the desk.

"You coming out for lunch?" I didn't get an answer. That's not like him, I walk over to him place my hand on his shoulder. "Ace, you asleep?" Maybe his narcolepsy kick in? "Ace!"

"Huh? (Y/N) it's you..." He finally turns looks at me.

"What's going on?"

"Nothing..." He turns away.

"Ace I know something wrong, tell me." He ignores, "Ace what is it?"

"What did you and your brother talk about?" He glares at me, I'm a bit scared...

"Mostly about keeping my identity a secret. And warning me to watch out of Teach. That he's dangerous... And..."

"And what?" He stands up and stares me down.

"The only reason I'm allowed on this ship is because of you..."

"What?!" He yells, I shrink back.

"He only trying to protect me," he's starting to scare me.

He comes closer, I close my eyes. I feel arms wrap around, "I can protect you too you know." Huh? He rests his chin on my head. "When you left Shanks came in. Said you weren't safe here because of Teach. He doesn't believe I'll be able to protect you. I know Teach won't touch you. I love you too much to let you get hurt."

"You know he's worried if Teach finds out I'm a Red Hair."

"He won't, I promise he won't find out... I promise Teach, no one else will hurt you."

"I trust you, Ace. Will you keep an eye on Teach at least?" I know Ace will keep his promise, I still don't trust Teach. Not after what he did to Daddy.

He tilts my head up. "If it makes you happy, I'll keep an eye on him."

"Thank you Ace. Let's go have lunch." I kiss him, he kisses back. It feels different...

"We could have lunch here ~"

"No, I already Vista that I was coming to get you."

"Yeah, you were cumming for me."

"You're dirty!" I slap his chest, "we're having lunch." I walk over to the door stop, "I'll cum for you tonight." I walk out make my way to the deck.

- Ace -

Shanks is wrong, I know Teach won't do anything. Just cause he's holding a grudge towards Teach. Doesn't mean Teach will take it out on (Y/N). I said I'll keep an eye on him, keep (Y/N) happy so she feels safe.

"ACE!"

"I'm coming!" I run out to catch up to (Y/N). I take her hand, she rests against my arm.

No one going to hurt her, I will keep that promise.