In The Bay 🛳

- Hey! I know it's been a long time since I last updated. Had a baby a while ago. Bubba takes up most of my time. Since Bubba went to sleep early. And my anxiety isn't up, I'll get in quick and try to do an update. Sorry, there's not much Ace and (Y/N) have to get back into dictating. The next one is a Cute Moment -

"(Y/N)! There's something at the bay?" Thatch calls out to you.

"Who's that?" Luffy looks up at you.

"Our brother Thatch. Be ready something coming." The smoke starts to clear, you see who they are. "Fuck... Pacifistas..."

"That's the paw guy that sent my crew away!"

"You meet Kuma, these just look like him..." 'We have to get there before they attack.'

"(Y/N) Pops said they're human weapons. He is right."

"Pops is right..." You kept flying towards the execution platform. You started to feel your strength slowly going. 'No! Not now, I have to hold out a little longer.'

"Please Luffy, (Y/N) turn back. They're going to kill you! Don't die because of me!'

"Uncle! Didn't everything go as you guys planned?! I heard that pirates were going to be easily encircled inside the bay when we came out! But they're scattered all over!"

"Even though we couldn't trap them, we can go at them from the front and the back! Attack the allied pirates first as we planned. Get rid of the ones who wander off of the enclosure!"

One of the pirates charges at the Pacifistas. His club smashes one in the face but the club shatters in pieces. It starts to charge up a beam, he takes off running. It hit him, blowing him up.

'Shit! I have to fly quickly.' You drop a little.

"(Y/N) are you okay?" Luffy looks up at you.

"I'm okay, stay focused on Ace."

"Right!"

'Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!'

All the Pacifistas charge their beams and start shooting at the pirates. They start jumping onto Navy ships firing at those on board.

"They're even willing to sacrifice their own." Pops watches the Pacifistas.

"That's the Marines for you." Thatch watches on.

Pops stabs his spear into the floor, "don't be afraid guys! Let's charge the plaza without stopping!"

The pirates charge ahead. Marco flies in, kicking Marines out of his way. "Backing down is not even an option. I'll get to Ace before they get me!"

Meanwhile, you and Luffy were still making your way to the platform. Unfortunately, you had slowed down a bit. Your chest arching, you pushed yourself on.

Ace could see you were in pain. '(Y/N) stop! You're going to kill yourself!'

"All units, get off of the ice right away! Don't let the pirates reach the plaza!" Sengoku ordered the Marines back.

"They're running back!"

"That's not good, something is about to happen." 'This isn't good,' you looked around trying to figure out what was about to happen.

The Pacifistas were clearing out the pirates and Marine. Trying to keep the pirates in one spot.

"When all videos have been cut, activate encircling walls. Thereupon, we will execute Ace and round up all our enemies." Sengoku

"Yes, Sir!"

'Fuck! I can't fly anymore.' You started to land.

"Hey! Hey! (Y/N) are you okay?" Luffy lands on the ground.