Oars!! 💀

The giant unit makes it make to Oars Jr. Along the way attacking the pirates. Oars Jr makes his way closer to the base. Grabs a ship.

"They brought such an unthinkable powerful creature with them!" Sengoku

"Oars don't! You're an easy target for them since you're so huge!" Ace

"Ace-kun! Here I come!" He lifts the warship and throws it at the giant unit.

"Oars opened up a space for us to get into the bay!" Pirates cheer

The pirates charge forward. Taking down marines in their way. Marines falling left right and centre. As oars and wbp tear through them.

Oars takes down the giant vice admiral.

"Oars, he'll never change. Brave men don't seek death!" wb calls out to Oars

"Pops, don't stop me! I just want to save him! I just wanna save Ace-kun as soon as possible!"

"I know that. Everybody help him! Give Oars cover!"

"HAI!!!"

"Who knew there were descents of the beast were still alive."

"Haha, Ace has many brothers." Thatch

"You're telling me." You watch from the sky. Still pissed couldn't make a direct attack and save Ace.

"(Y/N) I know you want to be down there. While Ace has those cuffs on. I doubt you've fully recovered since you've been gone."

"I'm fine. I'm Shank's daughter I -"

"You're not fine! You were in a coma for six months! You took off straight away after waking up. You weren't fine! I woke up before you, I still felt like shit when you woke up! I doubt you've recovered in the three months you've been gone. I don't care how good of a doctor they had! I know you haven't recovered. Come back to the ship, leave the fighting to everyone else."

'I know I haven't recovered. I can do nothing.' "If I don't fight, Ace dies... I'll regret not doing anything. I have to do something."

You hear a rumble, you look down and see Oars in pain. Shock waves, sending Marines and pirates flying back. The waves stop, and Oars stands there blood coming down his face

"Oars!" Ace yells out to him.

"Thatch!"

"No, stay where you are!"

"That's enough! Stop! You can't reach me!" Ace

Oars falls to his knees. He looks up at Ace.

"Can he still move?" Sengoku watches him.

Oars gets back up. The Marines start firing again. He gets hit in the head.

You go to dive in, "(Y/N) STOP!"

"But Ace is worried! Oars -"

"Don't! Let them handle it! Come back to the ship!"

You look to see him going to hit Doflamingo. See Doflamingo fly over Oars. As he lands Oars' leg is cut off and goes flying.

"Oh no!" You cover your mouth.

"Oars!" Ace calls out to him.

You watch him crawl closer to Ace. "He needs help!?"

"There's nothing you can do for Oars!"

"Oars!" Ace calls out again.

A shadow spikes pieces Oars' body. "I'm gonna save you... Now..." He reaches out to Ace. "Ace-kun!"