Almost Broken Promise ❣️

It's almost been a year since I became a Whitebread's daughter. The past year has been amazing! Having so many looking out for me. Thatch and I have gotten really close, he taught me so much about cooking. Thatch and I talk about anything and everything, he really is like a brother to me.

He went as far as pretend to give me a tattoo, so I didn't have to wear gloves. With the help of Ace. We went with the story that I got a scar when I was a marine. I didn't want anyone to see, I was self-conscious of it. The crew believed it and swore to get the person that did it. Pops and the commander know the truth. I think Ace is more than happy, now everyone knows that I'm his girl.

I feel a pair of warm arms wrap around me. "What's my girl doing?"

"Nothing, just enjoying the view." I lean back into him.

"How can you be enjoying the view if I'm behind you?"

I turn around shake my head. "You know its not always about you, right?"

"Why can't it be? You spend so much time with Thatch now." He starts pouting.

"Ohh, is someone jealous? ~"

"Why would be jealous?" He pulls me closer, take my hand. "This is my mark, not Thatch's."

"Yep, you're jealous alright."

"Am not!"

"Haha, you know I'll only ever love you. You Hothead ~" I kiss him, he kisses back nip my lips.

"Get a room you pair," Cruiel walks past.

"We can do that," he throws me over his shoulder.

"Hehe, Ace put me down!"

"You heard Cruiel, we have to get a room."

We make our way down to our room, Ace grope my butt. "Ace quit it!"

"Nope. Hey Jozu!"

"Ace Pops want to see all the commanders. Now."

"What for?"

"Didn't say, he wants all the commander in the meeting room now. Sorry (Y/N)."

"Its okay Jouz, we weren't doing much." He pinches my butt, "OW!"

"Now Ace!"

"I heard," he puts me down. He takes my chin, "you wait till tonight. Tonight going to be more then you can handle." He walks off.

"Cheeky hothead," I walk back to our room.

I get my spear, walk back out the room. I can hear someone talking, it sounds like Teach. His room down the corridor and there's no reason for me to go down there. If I do, what happens if he happens to walk out?

I hear footsteps, Teach comes out of his room. "What are you doing?" He looks me dead in the eyes.

"I just came out of my room, obviously." I pull on the handle to make sure the door was locked. I start walking off, find someone so I'm not alone with him.

"Why did you lock the door? Don't you trust us?"

"Don't be stupid, I trust my brothers." I keep walking, I hear him walk faster. I'm surprised considering how 'fat' he is.

"Why lock the door?"

"Force of habit," I don't stop walking. I don't trust him, I don't want my stuff to go missing. Or walk in and have him in the room waiting.

"Oi!"

I hold on to my spear, as I go to turn. See a chest I know to well, "what do you think you're doing?" He grabs a hold of Teach's wrist, there's fire in his eyes.

[ON HOLD] Nightingale - Portgas D. Ace x Reader (One Piece)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें