Cute Moment 🎂 {6K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Where's my Acey gone? Ace ~" I look around for him.

"What are you doing-yoi?"

"Marco ~ Do you know where my lover is?"

"Probably your room-yoi?"

"Huh?" Why would he be there?

"Tomorrow his birthday-yoi."

"I know that. I'm going, it's almost midnight. I want my New Year to start off good."

"Drunk and horny-yoi?"

"Yes ~" I run below deck, to our room. I open the door, "Acey ~ I want your loving ~" Ace is sitting on the edge of the bed. "Babe is everything okay?" I place our drinks down and walk over to him.

"Babe, what are you doing here?"

"I could ask you the same thing." I straddle him and tilt his chin up. "We're supposed to be starting the New Year drunk and horny. I'm sobering up and I'm not horny. What's wrong?"

"It's nothing, you don't need to worry. Let's go drink."

He goes to get up, I hold his face and kiss him. "Portgas D. Ace tell me what's wrong."

"Tomorrow is my birthday."

"I know, it's one of my favourite days. It's a day about you, my soulmate."

"It's also the day my mum passed away."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I hug him, "I'm sorry she passed away. I'm sure she should want you to be happy."

He hugs back, "are you sure that it was good for me to be born?"

I hold his face. "Ace, Baby of course it was good. If you weren't born I wouldn't have anyone. I would be alone for the rest of my life. I love you, Ace."

"You give my life meaning."

"As do you ~"

"3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!"

I smile at him, "happy birthday ~ And happy new year ~" I kiss him before he says anything.

I run my tongue over his lips. He allows me in, he's not fighting back. I guess I won't either. I kiss him lovingly and caringly. He holds on to me tight.

"(Y/N)."

"Yes, Ace?"

"I love you."

"I love you too. Do you want your present now? Or later today?"

He smiles at me, "later. I just want you right now." He pulls me down onto the bed.

"You can have me, whenever you want. It is your birthday."

"I'll have you whenever I want."

"True, but you can get away with it. Today only!"

"So butt?"

"No..."

"Butt, haha. You said I can have you whenever I want. That includes whatever I want ~"

"No butt, longer blow job."

"Why not have both?"

"Why not neither? ~"

"Okay, no butt, haha."

I snuggle back into him. "What is it with guys wanting to do butt?"

"I don't want butt, I just want you." He cuddles me.