Want A Lift? 👱🏼‍♂️

"Arabasta! He's going to Arabasta! It's going to take so long to get there!"

With the number of times, I have to land and rest. It's ridicule, it's going to take longer. I land for the third time today. I take a deep breath, sit down.

"Fucking Teach! I swear if I find him first there'll be nothing left of him!"

I look up into the sky. If I recovered like Marco and Thatch said, I would be able to fly longer. I take a drink, look around. There's a town nearby, I guess I can get supplies. I get up start making my way to town.

~~~~

"Finally made it. What do I need?" I look through my bag. I need some food, water and painkillers. Mostly painkillers, fuck... My chest hurts, I sit on the bench. Deep breathes (Y/N), deep breaths.

"Excuse me Miss are you okay?"

I look up, a blonde hair guy looking at me concern. "Yes, I'm fine thanks. Just taking a breather."

"Are you sure? You don't look so good."

"Hehe, I'm sure. I've just flown for a while."

"Oh, you're a Devil Fruit User."

"Yep, ate Bird-Bird Nightingale Fruit."

"Where are you trying to go?" He sits next to me, he has a scar over his left eye.

"Trying to get to Arabasta, looking for someone."

"Oh, who are you looking for?"

"My stupid boyfriend, he ran off without me."

"He is stupid for leaving someone as beautiful as you behind. I wouldn't let you out of my sight for one second."

"Hehe, charming aren't you?"

"I try to be, haha. Being serious, not to be rude. You don't look that good. We're not going to Arabasta, maybe I can make slight teak to the route to help you out a bit."

"Oh, that's really nice of you. I couldn't do that to you or your crew."

"It's no problem, you can rest and have a good night sleep. Really it no problem. I don't think your boyfriend would want you falling to sleep while flying. No pressure or anything."

Should I? I mean I don't know the guy, I don't think Ace would want me to... He could be a slave trader... He does seem genuine though. I might be able to catch up to Ace if I do. No rest stops, a bed to sleep in. I need my strength to beat Ace up for leaving me behind! Making me travel too fucking far!

"If it's really no problem, I'll take you up on your offer."

"Excellent, I'll show you where we're docked."

I stand, "okay lead the way."

He stands, "this way milady."

"Such a gentleman, haha."

He leads the way to the docks, "sorry I didn't get your name? My name Sabo."

"(Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you (Y/N). That's a nice tattoo you have there." He gestures to my hand, "if I'm not mistaken that's a jolly roger."

"Yes, the Spade Pirates. Captain Portgas D. Ace." He flinches, "you okay?"

"Yes, got a bit of headache. I'll be fine. So Fire Fist Ace, is your boyfriend?"

We make it to his ship, it's pretty big. I wonder who he is. "Sure is and the first daughter of the Whitebeard Pirates."

"Oh, daughter of the Whitebeard Pirates? I thought you were the daughter of Marine Captain (L/N)?"

"Who are you? What the fuck do you want?" I go for my spear.

"Calm down (Y/N), I'm not here to hurt you. I just want to talk to you."

"Why would I talk want to you?" I hold my hand ready.

"It would be best not to start a fight. As I said you don't look so good. Come aboard we can have a talk. You can get some rest."

"I can go rest somewhere else. Somewhere where I won't be trapped." I go to walk away.

"You could, but your Father's soldiers are on the island. Once they find out you're alive, and you're with the Whitebeard now. I don't imagine it would turn out good for you."

"How do I know I can trust you?"

"You can fly over if you would like to take a look for yourself."

"Yes, I would." I back up.

"Take it easy up there."

"Mmm..." I fly off, take a look around the island. See if I can find his ship.

I fly over the sealine, over the docks. I get to the East Side, there's the Captain's ship. Fuck... I fly back to Sabo. See he's standing on the deck there's a girl with him. I land in front of them.

"I guess you found your father's ship?"

"Yes, I did. What did you want to talk about?"

"Inside, (Y/N) this is Koala. Koala, (Y/N)."

"It's nice to meet you (Y/N)."

"Nice to meet you too..."

"This way," he walks below deck.

"After you ~" Koala gestures for me to go.

I walk after him, I better catch up to Ace after this...

I follow me down the stairs and up a hall. He stops opens a door, "we'll talk in here."

I walk in stand in the middle of the room and look around.

"Take a seat, would you like some coffee? Maybe tea?"

I stand next to the chair, "I'm good. I got water. What do you want?"

"We just want to talk about your time with the marines." Koala sits down, "you should sit."

"I should sit? Sounds a bit sus, don't you think?"

Sabo sits behind the desk. "We don't mean you any harm (Y/N). As Koala said we just want to talk about your time with the Marines."

I look between them. "I was the daughter of a Marine captain. Nothing more really, can I go?"

"Not just yet. Sit, please."

I sigh, take my spear off. I sit down holding my spear. "What is it you want to know?"

He leans forwards, knits his fingers. "Everything you know about the Marines. Your father's soldiers, the bases you've been to. What information you know. Things like that."

Information? What information would they want? Wait a minute... "You're part of the Revolutionary Army, aren't you?"

"Haha, yes we are. Chief of Staff Sabo, this is Officer Koala." She waves at me.

Great... Just fucking great...