My Mark? 🍋

I swallow the lump in my throat. This is all I've been thinking about, now that I actually get to see it.

"Ace what's wrong?" She looks worried.

"No-nothing, it's just." I rub my thumb over her hand. "(Y/N) I don't care who's mark on your hand. No one going to love you much as I do." She started laughing, "what are you laughing for?"

"You really are thick. Who's Devil Fruit has fire?"

"Marco and me."

"Yes, and who's flame is red?" Her arm fires up, the wrapping started to burn off.

"Mine..."

"Bingo flame boy." She held her hand out.

"It's my mark? IT'S MY MARK!!" I pick her up and spun around.

"So what do you think?" I placed her back down.

- (Y/N) -

"I'm glad it wasn't a pineapple." Feel a weight lifted off my shoulders. I'm so happy he didn't reject me. Now I can finally be happy.

"(Y/N)?" I look up into his onyx eyes.

"Yes?" With that, the narcolepsy kicks in, and he falls on top of me. His head in my boobs. "Fuck! Ace wake up! Please wake up before anyone sees us." I try and roll him off of me, but he's too darn heavy!

I hear mumbling, and out pops his head. "Your boobs are soft and bounce (Y/N)!" He gives one of them a squeeze, a moan slips out.

For a moment he stares at me, and a devilish smirk makes its way to his lips.

He squeezes both of them again, this time I was able to hold it in. "Awe come on beautiful, moan for me again ~"

He continues to squeeze them, till I couldn't hold it in anymore. "A-Ace, squeeze harder ~"

He happily obliged and started kissing my neck. I allowed him more room. As he was kissing my neck, he found my sweet spot. I continue to moan and say his name. It encourages him to bite and suck, causing a hickey.

"How about we continue this on the bed? ~" I wrap my arms around his neck, legs around his waist. He picks me up and carries me to the bed.

Once on the bed, he starts to undress me. I was left just in my knickers, which were already wet. He gazes at my almost naked body. Till his eyes land on the bullet hole.

"Doesn't it hurt?" Asks lightly touching it.

"A little, but I'll be okay. I've had worse." I smile up at him.

"From now on, no one will lay a finger on you. Unless it's me, it'll be pleasurable ~"

He presses his thumb onto my clit hard and starts drawing circles. "Ahhh ~"

"My my beautiful, look at how wet you are. All of it just for me."

"Y-yes ~" All I could say, I was enjoying it too much.

- Second -

Closed your eyes, enjoying his touch. He stops playing, causing you to whimper. "What's the matter beautiful? Miss my touch already?"

"Yes! Please touch me again ~"

"And where would you like me to touch you? Here?" He drew circles on your right breast, making the circles smaller. Till he reaches your nipple, pinching it.

He made his way to your other breast, "or here?" Once again drew circles getting smaller, instead of pinching he twisted them. Causing you to half moan and scream in pain and pleasure.

"Or maybe..." He drew a straight line to your knickers. "You want me to touch..." He dives his finger into your knickers into your wet pussy. "Here!"

"Ahhh yes right there ~"

"Right here?" He asked moving his finger inside you. "Like this?" He slowly pumps in and out of you.

The knickers were in the way. With his other hand, he fired up a finger and burnt the sides of your knickers.

"Ace they were my only pair!" You were upset but turned on at the same time.

"I'll get you a new pair, maybe a G-string. A sexy one, or maybe I'll leave you knickerless. And I can fuck you whenever I want ~"

"Ace!! ~" You were over talking, you just wanted movement. Started to buck your hips into his finger.

"I see someone impatient. I can fix that." He added another finger and began pumping into you faster.

You threw your head back, "ACE ~"

He didn't let up on his assault. You felt your release quickly approaching. "Ace I'm ahhh ~" He quickly pulled his fingers out and denied your release. "Ace ~" You whine.

You watch him hop off the bed take his clothes off, painfully slow. He climbs back on, towering over you. He lined himself up, rubbing his cock on your wet pussy. Causing you to moan, and buck your hips for friction. He grips onto your hips, causing you to stop. Look up at him, and saw lust in his eyes.

He rams into you hard, causing you to arch your back. "Fuck Ace ~"

"Fuck! (Y/N) you're so tight!" He pulled out slowly.

Rams back into you, "faster ~" He didn't need to be told twice, he went faster and harder. "Oh yes, Ace right there ~"

He found your G-spot and abused it restlessly. Moans, grunts and cursing could be heard from your room. Ace did not care who heard, everyone would know that you were his girl and his girl alone.

He turns you onto your side, he was holding one leg the other lay next to his. Making himself go deep, pulling more moans and cursing from your lips.

"Ace please don't stop. Ahhh ~" You grip onto the sheets, feeling your release coming.

Ace could feel his own coming too. "(Y/N) I'm gunna -" He was caught off by your walls clamping down on him. You cum hard, squeezing him tight.

It took all he had to pull out in time. You felt so good on his cock. He came on your stomach, as he plumps himself. As he finishes he falls beside you.

"Fuck... Me... (Y/N)... That felt..." He couldn't think of a word to describe it.

You lean in and kissed him. "You could say I'm glad I'm your mark?"

"Didn't I already say that?"

"No, you didn't," you giggled.

"I'm so glad that it's my mark on your hand. Now everyone knows that you are mine and mine alone. I love you Akagami (Y/N)."

"I love you Portgas D. Ace" You kissed each other.

Ace cleaned and pulled you in close, being careful with your arm. Soon you both fall to sleep.