Luffy And The Whitebeards 👒👨🏼‍🦳

Luffy stood next to Whitebeard on Moby Dick.

"He's the... Rookie--Straw Hat!" One of the pirates looks up at the ship.

"How does he know Whitebeard?" One the of captains eyes them both off.

"I don't get it! He should hide after breaking out of the great prison! Why bother coming to this living hell?!" Hemp

"Because he is Luffy." Koby

"Huh?"

"That's the way he is!"

"Pops! Luffy!" Ace looks at them both.

'So he is Straw Hat," Whitebeard looks down at Luffy."

"Old Man..." Luffy looks back at him.

"Hmm..."

"I heard while on a Navy ship that... They going to execute Ace now."

"So they're gonna execute Ace immediately? Are you sure?"

"They said they would after getting 'all set' for something. But they were using codes so I couldn't understand. I know that you wanna rescue Ace, too. So I wanted to share that with you!"

Whitebeard looks ahead of him, "I see. That was important information. Thank you."

"No problem."

"What?! We have to get to Ace now!"

"(Y/N) wait! We don't know what Luffy going to do!

"Save Ace! It's not that fucking hard to figure out!"

"Okay! Ace, I'm coming now!" Luffy jumps off the ship and starts running. A group of soldiers was ahead of him. "Gum-Gum Bazooka!" They fly into the air. "Get outta my way!"

"So he is Ace's brother." Jozu grins watching Luffy go through the soldiers. "Keep up with the boy! Let's go, 3rd division!"

The 3rd division charges over with Luffy.

"I'm going!"

"You're not part of the 3rd division!"

"No, I'm 2nd. I know Ace would do the same." You fly above Luffy, watching over him.

Jimbe, Ivan and the others follow after Luffy.

"14th division, let's charge ahead!" Jill runs ahead of them.

"Yes, Commander, Jill!"

"Luffy..." Grap watches Luffy charge ahead.

"They're so encouraged by just one daredevil? But our strategy is airtight. Don't hesitate! Do as I said!" Sengoku

"Damn Sengoku! I bet he thinks that he doesn't need to stick to the schedule for the execution of a mere pirate. The key is -- after they're 'all set' for what?" Pops

Marco lands behind Pops, "Pops! I heard that they're moving Ace's execution forward!"

"I heard. How're Squad and the others doing?"

"They're tied up with the vice admirals at the bay ahead. I'm gonna fly there and help..."

"No, wait... I bet it must be a part of his plan that we'd get some leaked information and advance. Sengoku wouldn't let his enemy know his strategy so easily. He's not that foolish."

"(Y/N) already flown ahead."

"I know. She's Shanks' daughter, she's not going to listen. Crow's granddaughter, she'll do what she wants."

"I'm surprised she held out this long."

"Hmmm..."

"Keep going!" Pirates start climbing up the rumble that was left by Oza.

There was a bright light it shook the ground.

"A kick at the speed of light?!" Jill push back by the force.

"Don't push your luck. I won't let you invade that easily."

"It's Admiral Kizaru!" Pirate stares at the admiral.

Luffy comes running up, "you're the guy from Sabaody!"

"Yes, I was gonna ruin you there because the Celestial Dragons wanted it. Straw Hat Luffy." He charges his attack.

"Oh fuck!! He's going to kill Luffy!!" You start to dive down to Luffy.

"A-Straw Hat is dead!" The prisoners shouted.

Ivan jumps in, "Death... Wink!" Ivan blows Luffy out of the way from the beam.

Luffy sent back, "Luffy!" You fly above him.

"Straw boy, are you okay?" Ivan calls out to him.

Luffy gets up, "that was close! Thanks, Ivan-chan!"

You sigh with relief, "thank gawd he's okay."

"My only mission is to save you!" Corner of their eye, Ivan sees Kizaru going for another attack. "Kizaru, again! Huh? No, it's not! That's... Kuma!"

"He's the bear-like guy who blew us all away!"

Kuma shoots a beam at Ivan. Ivan jumps back out of the blast. "Rolling Spa!" Ivan spins avoiding another two blasts. "Heh, how could you..." A laser shoots a hole in Ivan's hair.

"Ivan-chan!" Luffy calls out.

"Don't worry about me! Leave this to me and just go ahead!"

"Okay," Luffy runs off making his way to Ace.

You follow him from the sky, watching over him.

Two chakrams fly towards Luffy. He dodges both, Fullbody tries to attack him. They dodge each other's attacks. He jumps back next to Jango. "It's so lucky of you to run into us!"

"Straw Hat, you're gonna die here!"

Luffy tilts his head, "huh? Who are you?"

"I'm Fullbody! You gotta pay for what happened at the on-the-sea restaurant Baratie!"

"Oh, Sanji beat you there."

"You should remember this chakram."

"You're the hypnotist from Usopp's village. Why're you here?"

He dangles his chakram, "I honed my skill in the Navy. With two chakrams, it's twice as effective. When I say 'one, two, Django,' you're gonna get tired. One, two...

There's an explosion Luffy looks away.

"Django!" Both Fullbody and Jango fall asleep.

Hina walks over, "what are you two doing?" She kicks Fullbody, "Hina disappointed."

"I know you from Alabasta, don't I? I have no time to play with you people now!" Luffy runs towards her.

"I won't let you get away! Kimono Sleeve Cage!" A cage circles Luffy, and the soldiers. "I will bind anyone who passes through me!"

"That's her signature phrase!"

"Miss Hina is so captivating!" Fullbody

"I'm sick of being in bars! Second Gear!"

Hina brings her arms together, and Luffy jumps out of the way. She traps the soldiers in bars. She looks back, seeing Luffy escape. "Th-THat was fast! I couldn't see him! Hina failed!"

Luffy lands and keeps running towards Ace. You keep following him, "Luffy like cutting things close. To close," you look back at Hina.