Luffy?! 👒

"LUFFY?!"

"DON'T YOU DARE (Y/N)!?"

"I can't let my little brother fight alone! I'm going whether you, Pops or our brothers like it or not! I've stayed up here long enough!"

The warship crashes into the ice. Everyone stands back and watches. Prisoners start to emerge from the see.

"Where's Luffy?" You search the water, "I have to save Luffy!" As you go to dive down, you see Jimbei surface with Luffy. "Thank fuck."

"Luffy safe come back to the ship! It's getting out of hand!"

"It was already out of hand!!" You look back at Luffy and see him sitting up coughing. "Good, he's up."

"Don't do it (Y/N)."

"If Luffy goes, I'll be by his side. Ace wouldn't want him to fight alone!"

"Where are you? Where are you, Ace?! Ace..." Luffy looks around for Ace.

Hooks land on the rail, "get on the ship!" The marines start climbing up the rope to the warship.

"He's not on this side!" Luffy runs to the other side. "Where are you, Ace?!" Luffy climbed up the deck onto the mast, "wait for me, Ace! I'll be there soon!"

A marine jumps onto the mast, sword out Luffy slides between his legs and starts running again. Another three climb onto the mast. Luffy dodges them as they come at him. The four of them chase after him.

He stops and turns to them, "don't get in my way!" He punches the first one sending him back into the others. The four of them fly off the mast.

Luffy starts running again, trying to find Ace. He climbs up the other half of the warship. Climbs the cannon.

"Ace!"

He reaches the rail, looks over and climbs up. He looks for Ace, spots him on the platform, with Garp on one side. And Sengoku on the other.

"Ace..." He smiles, "ACE!!"

"LUFFY!!"

"ACE!! I can see you finally!!"

"LUFFY!!"

"Ace! Hang on! I'll..."

The soldiers start panicking, "h-hey don't tell me that's...!"

"Crocodile!"

"That's not all! Who is in that lineup?!"

"All forces are here on both sides! There are a lot of big names!" Ivan

"The world's got to be ready for it!" Buggy

"Ace, we're coming to rescue you! We're here for you!" Luffy yells the prisoners cheer behind him.

Sengoku turns to Garp, "Garp! It's your family again!"

"Luffy!"

"Look! It's not only Straw Hat!" A soldier points out.

"Jimbei and Ivankov of the Revolution army! Behind them are many infamous pirates, too! They must've escaped from Impel Down!"

Mihawk looks at Luffy, "he always causes trouble... Straw Hat."

Your eyes fall on Mihawk. "Luffy won't stand a chance against Uncle Mihawk... He'll cut Luffy into shreds."

"Neither are you! Let Vista take care of Mihawk! Come back to the ship!"

"Give up Thatch, I'm not coming back to the ship." You look over to Ace, 'don't worry Ace I've got Luffy's back.'

'Luffy... He made it out... He's with Jimbei...'