Whitebeard Pirates! 👨🏼‍🦳

- I manage to push through this one. You can have a double upload. Thank gawd the next chapter is a cute moment -

"It was 2 years ago today. You took your mother's name and rose up in the world of the sea... As the captain of the Spade Pirates with your exquisite speed and power. And that's when we noticed... That's Roger's blood still flowed! But Whitebeard also noticed that at the same time. And to make you the next King of the Pirates, he let the son of his old rival onto his ship."

"No! I got on the ship to make my dad the next King!"

"No one believes that except you. In fact, it made it harder for us to catch you."

'You don't want to be the King of the Pirates?'
'Not anymore. I want to help Pops become the King of the Pirates.'
'Okay, but can you still be my king ~'
'I'll be whatever you want me to be ~'

"You were protected by Whitebeard. If we let you go free, we know you'll use your abilities to become the next King. That's why it means a great deal to execute you here today. Even if it means risking an all-out war with Whitebeard!"

The soldiers yell, they want my head.

"Fleet Admiral Sengoku I have a report! The Gates of Justice is opening without any order. And we can't make contact with the control room!" A soldier comes running up. Luffy? He made it out of there?!

"What?!"

Everyone goes quiet, eerie quiet. A storm starts to roll in. I look out over the sea.

The alarms start ringing "Everyone battle stations! There they come! Everyone battle stations!" I look out over the town.

"They appeared so suddenly! Where did they come in?" Fleet Admiral looks out to see.

I can see a sea of pirate ships coming towards the bay. "I didn't expect them to come!"

The water starts to splash in the centre of the bay. "No way!" Fleet Admiral watches the water ripple as a shadow starts to merge. "I get it now! They got all their ships... Coated and approach from underwater."

Moby Dick comes out of the water. Its lands and three more appear. I can hear Pops' spears hitting the ground. He reaches the top of Moby's dick's head.

"Gurararara, it's been a while Sengoku."

"Whitebeard."

"You better tell me that my beloved son. Is all right gurararara."

"I can't believe that we let them get this close!" Fleet Admiral

"Gurararara, give me a second Ace."

"Pops!" He came for me, everyone came.

- Second -

"Soon as Pops is done I'm going in!" You flew above Marineford. In the sun's view so no one sees you.

"No!" Thatch was just inside the ship. Pops knew you would fly in straight. You and Thatch were close, Thatch would be able to stop you. Hopefully...

"Ace is right there!

"NO!"

"I'm not waiting up here all fucking day!? Ace is right there?!"

The air cracks and the sea rises into the air.

"A seaquake! He's distorting the sea!"

"Pops. Everyone. (Y/N). I ignored your advice and took off. Why didn't you just give up on me?! I'm the one who caused all of this!"