Cute Moment 🙀 {4K Views}

- 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢 -

"Ace..." I walk around the ship looking for him. I can't find him anywhere... "Marcooooooo..." I walk over to him.

"What's the matter-yoi?"

"Where's Ace? I can't find him anywhere."

He shrugs, "don't know. Have you looked in your room-yoi?"

"Yes, I have. I looked in the kitchen, he's not working out."

"Have you looked in the docked bay? He could be working on his Striker-yoi?"

"I haven't checked there yet, thanks Marco ~" He waves, I go below deck.

I wonder what he would be doing with the Striker? I know nothing wrong with it. Why would he be fixing it? Walk down to his bay. I see he's bent over. Hehehe.

I creep up, flex my fingers. I'm going slap that sexy ass of his. "Ace!"

He grabs my wrist and waist. He smirks at me, "and what were you going to do?"

"Nothing ~"

"Uh-huh."

"Just admiring your sexy ass."

"My ass hey," his hand slips from my waist to my ass. He squeezes my butt. "This ass though," squeezes harder.

"Ace ~"

"Is sexy and tight."

"Hehe, anyway what are you doing down here?" He smiles at me, picks me up. He jumps into the Striker. "Ace, hehe."

He sits down, placing me in his lap. The doors open, the Striker blasts out into the sea.

"Ace, where are we going?" I settle into his lap.

"You'll have to wait." Tilts my chin up, kisses me. "It'll be worth the wait."

"Hehe, it better not involve my clothes being burnt off." I feel him tense up. "Ace..." He looks away. "PORTGAS D. ACE! I SWEAR IF BURN ANYMORE OF MY CLOTHES I'M -"

He starts kissing me, holds me in place. He's lucky he's hot otherwise I'll throttle him.

~~~~

Eventually, we come up to an island. He ties up the Striker, "where to now?" I look up and down the dock. Trying to see why we're here.

"Wait and see," he holds my hand we make our way into town.

"So have you been here before?"

"Maybe," he smirks at me.

"You're not going to tell me anything are you?"

"Nope ~"

"Uhh, you're no fun." I look the other way pout.

"Oh, I will be tonight ~ So much fun, you'll be begging me for more ~" He whispers in my ear.

"So it has to do with sex. Should of guess, it's the only thing on your mind."

"It's not just sex."

"Then what?"

He smirks as he leads the way, gawd knows where.

We've been walking for a bit now. I rather fly where we need to go. "Ace where are we going? we've been walking for ages now."

"We're here." I look up, "it's the best restaurant on the island."

I glare at him, "are we eating? Or are we dine and dash?"

"We're eating, ha..."

"Ace..."

"I got the money, hahaha." I stare at him questionably. "You remember when I went on the mission for Pops?"

"Yeah..."

"I got a lot of Belis and some treasure."

"Mmm... Okay, you better not be lying to me."

He pulls me in close kisses me, "now would I lie to you?"

"To save your skin, not lose out on having sex. Yes, you would."

"Ow! That hurt Babe."

"I'm sure you'll be fine, Baby."

"Don't call me baby..."

"Why not? ~"

"Don't... Now let's go eat!"

We head inside, as we go in, it's an all you can eat. "Best restaurant on the island?"

"All you can eat!" He takes his plate runs off.

I shake my head, follow after him. At least he's happy, now make sure he - He faceplants the bowl of food. People around start freaking out, I go over.

"Did you see that he ate the food, died instantly."

"It's okay, he's not dead. He just fell asleep, he'll wake up in a second."

"Excuse me, Miss." One of the workers come over. "You're -"

Ace wakes up, "looks good." He looks at me, I point to his face. "It's an all you can eat. I guess I'll eat this." He takes the bowel with him.

"What were you going to say?"

"Nothing... Nothing at all... Enjoy your meal." They runoff.

"I'm sure we will." I get my plate and head back over to Ace.

He eats his bowl of pasta. "Do you want some?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay," he goes back to eating.

Idiot, haha.

~~~~

After lunch, we head to a hot spring, "a hot spring?"

"This time, we're sharing a room."

"Sounds good to me ~"

We check in and go to our room. Ace opens the door.

I walk in, "Ace this room is amazing. Look we have our own hot spring bath." I have a great idea, "oh Ace ~" I turn... Ace is down on one knee. "Ace, d-did you drop something?"

"Akagami (Y/N), will you marry me?"

"Ace..." I drop to my knees, "y-you want to marry me?"

"That's why I am asking..."

I hug him, "of course I'll marry you, Ace!" I kiss him, pushing him over. I hold his face in place, kiss him harder.

He manages to sit back up, laughs. "Before we get any further." He takes the ring out, the stone matches my pendant. "Now you're officially mine." He places the ring on my finger.

I look at it and lay back on him. "Portgas (Y/N)."

"I like the sound of that," he kisses my hand. Starts kissing up my arm to my neck.

"Ace ~"

"We'll pick up where we left ~" His finger fires up.

"Don't you dare Ace! I have no other clothes with me!"

"Your clothes no, knickers yes."

"No, Ace!"

"You can't stop me."

He attacks my neck, "ahhh ~ You owe me a new pair."

"A thong it is then ~"

He lays me down, he's lucky he's hot ~