Rescue By Pirates 🏴‍☠️

"FATHER HELP ME! I CAN'T HOLD ON!" I hold on to the edge of the batted warship for dear life.

"YOU ARE NOT MY DAUGHTER!! DIE YOU FILTH!!" He raises his boot and kicks me in the head, I blackout.

- Board The Moby Dick -

It was loud, what would you expect. It was Whitebeard's ship, full of his many sons. There was talking, laughter and fighting. Ace was making fun of Marco's hair, saying he's a huge pineapple chicken. Asking does he feel sad when he sees his family on pizza. Yes, it was lively and never a quiet moment on the ship.

As it was Vista's turn to look out, he could see debris and someone floating. "Pops someone overboard!"

Gaining his attention, Pops look to Thatch. Thatch gives a nod and dives in to retrieve the poor soul from the sea. Once onboard, everyone surrounds Thatch and the poor soul.

"Yo everyone back up-yoi!" Marco walked over and kneels.

Thatch removes the coat from their head to reveal a (H/L) (H/C) girl. The crew was in awe, Marco gave the girl a look over. No major injuries, few minor cuts. What had him worried was the swollen black eye she had.

"Pops no major injuries but she does have quite the shiner though-yoi." He looks toward Pops for an order.

Thatch notice the coat was inside out, he inspected the coat he found the arms of the marine. "She's a marine!"

"Fuck... You... I'm... Not... A... Marine!" She passes out.

"So she's not a marine?" Ace walks over and crouches by the Marine but not Marine girl?

"Gurararara, she's a lively one! Take her to the infirmary until she wakes up."

Marco carries her into the infirmary and takes care of the few cuts. Left everyone guessing who this girl was, and why she had a marine's coat. Also, left Ace puzzle, was she a friend or foe?

- Timeskip To Late Afternoon -
- (Y/N)-

Arr, my head... Fuck that bastard kick me hard. I raise my hand holding my head.

"What? Where am I?" I open my eyes, well my left eye. I'm met with a blinding light.

"Fuck!" I shield my eye.

I hear a door open, and prop myself on my elbows.

"Good, you're awake. How do you feel-yoi?"

"Like I got kicked in the head with steel cap boots. And... Wait..." I try to focus on the person. My vision starts to go back to the normal, right way I know who it is.

"Marco Whitebeard's first commander." I'm on a Whitebeard's ship. He is a Yonko, so I'll be safe for now. I hope...

"Captain wants to see you, but first I've got a few questions-yoi." He sat down in his wheelie chair.

"Shot." As I try to sit up, to face him.

After a quick medical and a few questions, Marco was happy. He gave me an ice pack for my eye. Not that I think it'll help now, he is the doctor after all. Marco lead me to Whitebeard, his whole crew was watching me. Guess it's a slow day.

"You can stand there-yoi."

"Sure." Not intimidating much. Six of his commanders were by his side and the crew surrounding us.

"So young las, what's your name?" Whitebeard asks, he's much bigger than I thought he was

"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)."

"Can you explain why your dress like a marine?" Thatch held up my coat and threw it to me. I just let it drop.

"First off I'm not a marine, I was the daughter of a Marine Captain. And second I wore this stupid uniform to keep up appearances for my father."

"Was?" Voila, raise an eyebrow.

"Sigh his warship was under attack by pirates. Some shit happen, and yeah he disowned me..."

"Hmm..." Roll my eyes at Jozu.

"Pfft... I save a kid that was on the pirate's ship from getting killed. As a marine's daughter saving a pirate a kid or an adult doesn't look good. So kicking her off the ship, the report saying die in combat was better..." Fuck that hurt to admit, now I could feel the tears welling in my eyes. I won't cry, not in front of them.

"Zehahahaha, you expect us to believe that?" Teach laughs, right away I don't like this guy.

"Believe what you want, I don't care. As I see it, you either kill me, keep me captive, or let me go on the next island." Honestly, I'm glad to be away from the marines. I fold my arms, waiting for a decision to be made.

"Are they the only options?" Whitebeard asks, leaning forward.

"I don't see any others." I look at him.

"Pops you're not thinking." Ace turns to him.

"How about you join my crew and become my first daughter?"

The whole crew yells out what? My eyes felt like pop outta my head. Well one of them at least.

"You can't be serious? You want me to join your crew? You don't even know me!" Like shit, why would he ask someone he doesn't even know?

"Gurararara, I take that as a yes!"

"I never said yes?" What the hell wrong with this old man?!

"Pops she's got a point." One of the many crewmates spoke up.

He brought down his spear silencing the whole ship. He's scary and he hasn't even used his devil fruit yet.

"She's your sister now if anyone has a problem you can take it up with me." I guess I have a new father now...

"Ummm... Thank you, Captain?" I really don't know what to say or do.

"Welcome to the family my daughter." Feel butterflies in my stomach. I felt happy, loved? Someone wanted me. I've been disowned and taken in, all in one day.

"Ace my boy why don't you show (Y/N) to her new room."

"Which one?"

"One next to your room."

"Sure thing Pops. Come on." Ace waved me to follow him.

"What about your coat?" Ace asks, looking back.

Suppose I better pick it up, I got an idea. "You can burn it," I threw it over.

He caught it, "maybe later."

"Fine by me." That he leads me away from the crew.

- After Ace and (Y/N) Leave -

"Pops?"

"Yes, Marco?"

"Why did you pick the room next to Ace's? Those rooms are for the commanders. We have plenty of other good rooms."

"Gurararara, there's no use in making (Y/N) walk the cold corridors at night."

Everyone was shocked and dumbfounded, did Pops really just allow Ace and (Y/N) to be together? Before they even got together!