Where's Luffy 🐵

- 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔! 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚝. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚗. 𝙸'𝚖 𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚒𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜. 𝙾𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎 𝚒𝚝'𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙰𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 (𝚈/𝙽). 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝚞𝚙, 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗𝚎 -

I'll find you Teach, I'll make you pay for what you did to (Y/N) and Thatch. Arabasta will be your grave. I walk through the streets, looking out for the bastard.

"Oh, youngster! I haven't seen you before! Is this your first time in Alabasta?" The old man calls out to me, hold out a golden apple. "Whadya say? Check out this solid-gold apple!" I keep walking, he sticks out his arm. "Hold on! Don't tell anyone but this is an incredible treasure I found in some ancient ruins! It's said one bite of this magic gold apple will let you live 1,000 years!"

"Sorry. I'm not interested in living a thousand years. I just need to live today." I walk off, find Teach, kill him and go back to (Y/N). I'll be happy to live the rest of my life with her. If she wakes up...

I come across an old lady at a stall. Maybe she's can see where Luffy is. "Hey! Just a quick question. Have you seen this guy?" I put Luffy's wanted poster on the table.

"Huh? Monkey D. Luffy?" She takes a look at it.

"He might be here in town. I've been looking for him for a while now." It'll be good is see Luffy again.

"Hmm. Never seen him. Oh, but if you're looking for someone ask at the restaurant up ahead. The owner there knows a lot of people."

I bow, "much appreciated. The restaurant, huh? I was just feeling hungry, anyways." I make my way up the road.

I wonder how Luffy going, I want to tell him about (Y/N). I think he would like her, Sabo too... Also, see if he's seen Teach as well.

"Spicebean, huh?" I walk in sit at the counter

"Hello, what can I get you?"

"One of everything, please."

"One of everything?" He asks.

"Yes, I was wonder if I could talk to the owner?"

"That's me, what did you want to talk about?"

"I'm looking for Marshell D. Teach. I heard that he's passed through here recently."

"Umm... You ordered one of everything?" A lady comes out with plates of food.

"Yes, thank you." Start eating.

"Marshell D. Teach? Do you have a poster of him?" I get his poster out, "oh him. Yes, he passed not to long ago actually."

"You know that's 38 dishes, yes?"

A couple more people come out with food. "Uh-huh."

"Oh okay then..." She walks back into the kitchen

Huh? Why does there feel like there something on my face? I must have fallen asleep. I'm used to (Y/N) catching me before I fell into my food...

"A-Are you alright?"