Fun Character Facts!

Enjoy these rough sketches I made of the original characters in this story. Feel free to skip over this if you already have a mental image of them that you like.

Since we have a few OCs here, I thought it would be fun to show a little bit more about their characters. I have composed these short character bios for them.

Please feel free to ask questions, and I will respond to them as if they were speaking to you!

Mylius Thatcher

Mylius is a young man with curly, brown hair, brown eyes, and tan freckled skin. He enjoys quality time with his friends and rarely likes to be alone. His favorite hobby is cooking. Mylius once swore to (Y/N) that he would open up his own restaurant after the two of them were able to destroy all the titans. His favorite color is green, and his favorite subject in school was language arts. Altiena and him actually have the same birthday: June 24.

Silva Becker

Silva is a spunky girl with black hair cut in a scraggly short bob, and her dark brown eyes seem almost black. She doesn't care much about her appearance but still manages to look cool. She always stays calm in stressful situations, and enjoys tormenting her friends into states of embarrassment. If she were to live a life besides that of a soldier, she would want to paint portraits for a living. Her favorite color is dark red, and her favorite subject in school was skipping class.

Altiena Rose

Altiena's kind personality is matched by her outward appearance. She sports medium-length blonde, fluffy hair, and she has striking green eyes. She always gives people a second chance, but will not hesitate to take someone down if things get dirty. She may look innocent, but she packs a punch behind her cute exterior. If she was not a soldier she would dream to be a housewife with a lot of cute children running around. Her favorite color is light blue, and her favorite subject in school was art.

Ella Schneider

Ella sports long, light brown hair, styled in two loose pigtails on either side of her head. She has blue eyes. Ella is a skeptical girl who takes a while to warm up to people, and she may come off as rude to some, but she's really just shy. Ella is extremely grateful for her friends because they understand her. Her dream job would be being a teacher. She couldn't pick a favorite subject in school, and her favorite color is purple.

Renko Taylor

Renko has spiky brown hair and dark brown eyes, similar to Silva. His favorite pastime is sledding when it's snowing outside, and he dreams of one day being able to go past the walls. He never thought of any occupation besides being in the military. His favorite color is red, and his favorite subject in school was social sciences.

Jun Sole

Jun sports black hair styled in a bowl cut, and dark blue eyes. Many would identify him as an oaf, which might be an actually accurate descriptor. Jun has never been the top of his class at anything; but he's just happy to be able to spend time with his friends. If Jun were not in the military he would want to be a baker. Mylius and him had even talked about combining their hypothetical business ideas. His favorite color is yellow, and his favorite subject in school was math, despite the fact that he failed at it repeatedly.

If you enjoy my art, you can see much better, finished drawings on my instagram page @takastrapi , which is also found in the link tree in the bio of my page.

Thank you!