"Letters"

Do not skip this chapter! This will be a collection of letters spanning two years between you and Mylius. This chapter will be used to take the place of a hard timeskip. It's still important to read for the story. The two of you send almost weekly letters, these are just a few 'random' ones.

October 10, year 845

(Y/N),

Today Altiena and I told Renko to make a move on Silva, but I don't know if it really did anything. We cornered him after dinner and had Ella distract Jun, since those two boys are inseparable. I think that's going to be the main issue, is getting Renko alone. I'll keep you updated on what's happening with them.

In other news, I feel like me and Altiena are getting a lot closer, too. She still misses you a lot and comes to me to ask about you, so I tell her some of the stuff you say in your letters. Also, Ella is doing well. She actually started keeping a journal so that she can document her training and everything.

The three girls have been worried they would be set up with a new roommate or something since you're gone, but that hasn't happened. It's a good thing, too, since they use your space as extra storage.

Can you ask Section Commander Hanji what the biggest hidden weakness of titans is? I want to have some kind of brownie points when we start classes.

Miss you,

-Mylius

December 29, Year 845

Mylius,

I picked some flowers in the courtyard at headquarters and pressed them in a book so that I could send them to you guys in this letter. There's one for each of our friends. Please make sure everyone gets one.

Hanji told me on Christmas Eve that Levi's birthday was the next day, so naturally I freaked out. He doesn't seem like a materialistic guy, and he already has his fair share of the brand of tea that he likes, so I had no idea what to do for him. I asked around headquarters to see if anyone had a guitar, and thankfully someone did. It just happened to be the guy that gave me a hard time on my first day, Raoul.

I dug up some old memories from music class in elementary school to figure out how to play the birthday song, and then the next day I played it for him. And guess what? I managed to make him smile. Please spread this knowledge around to our friends. If I'm going to be remembered for anything, it should be this.

Right now I'm missing you extra. I keep thinking about the grand dinners your parents would make for us during this time of year.

With Love,

-(Y/N)

February 25, year 846

(Y/N),

Big news!! Altiena and I finally got Renko to confess to Silva on Valentine's Day! Ella, Jun, and the two of us hid around the corner and watched them, but then they started kissing... and we had to look away and find something else to do.

They seem a lot more comfortable now, back to being normal, just more lovey-dovey. I prefer them like this than all nervous and embarrassed like they were before, though. Your idea with the love letters actually played a part in this too, since Altiena and I forged some.

Today, I tripped on my face and all the recruits laughed at me, but Altiena came to my aid and treated me almost like how Levi treated you when you hurt yourself. But I'm not bedridden, I just have a scratched-up face, so I don't get any time off from training. Also, Shadis mentioned you for the 5,000th time since you've been gone. He keeps holding you up as this star student or something, which to be honest isn't far from the truth. You kinda set the bar really high for everyone else, though.