THANK YOU for 100k Reads!

Thank you so much for 100k reads on this story!

I started writing it just before the ending of the manga. Who knew it could have grown this much? I am truly grateful for all of who you have commented, voted, and read the words that I wrote. I especially enjoy seeing when someone adds my story to their abstractly-named reading list. It's some of the most entertaining parts of my day.

If you've enjoyed this story, I feel compelled to mention that I have another long-form Levi fic out as well, though it isn't quite as long as this one. It's a modern AU with a twist. Do give it a try, it's called "Stranded."

I also have a Levi x Reader One-shot book. There's no regular publishing schedule for it, but there are a few stories on it than you might enjoy. Feel free to also leave suggestions for anything you'd like for me to write! As long as it is not mature content I am open to requests.

If you would like to discover me on other platforms, I am fairly active on Instagram and TikTok, with the username @takastrapi as I am here on Wattpad. I make art and cosplay content on those accounts. I am also on ao3 if you prefer to read there. I look forward to seeing you elsewhere on the internet!

The picture above is a painting I did! You can also find it and more on my Instagram.

Thank you again for everything! <3

-Taka