Series announcement

SOOOOOOOO in light of WandaVision I have decided to make a new series that will be updated in time with the episodes, hopefully.

  This of course means that if you haven't watched WandaVision DONT READ THE STORY. There will be hella spoilers 🙂.

Anyways here's a little sneak peak at the first chapter so far, it should be out later tonight to either check out my Tumblr or check my account later for the book. And slight spoiler warning, don't read if you haven't watched episodes 1-5 of WandaVision.

  Hayward eyed you with a look that you couldn't quite decipher. "And earliest tracking had her use her powers against the Avengers. Is that correct?" Again his question wasn't directed at you, but you answered. "Yes because she had been brainwashed into thinking we were the enemy. Where is this line of questioning leading exactly, Director?"

    Giving you another tight-lipped smile, he shrugged slightly. "Just trying to get the facts." You had to fight the urge to roll your eyes. "Ask better questions then," you said dryly before looking at the people around you. "Yes, Wanda and Pietro did initially use their powers against us seeing as both HYDRA and Ultron lied to them. But let there be no mistake. They soon learned the truth and fought alongside us."