Thats my shirt

A/N: The reader is more physically fit for this one. This one's a bit short

Admittedly, the gym was one of your favorite classes. It was always enjoyable whether you were playing doctor doctor, handball, or just having an open gym you always had some sort of fun. Not to mention you loved working up a sweat.

It had been a particularly active day as you had all played a few very serious, very heated games of handball. You were proud to say, your team came out on top.

"Nice playing out there Y/N." Mr.G, your gym teacher smiled giving you a pat on the shoulder as you made your way past him. You beamed back at him and shrugged. "What can I say, I'm a bit of a natural."

The older man simply laughed and shook his head as you broke out into a jog towards the locker room. Seeing as it was unbearably hot in the locker room and you were wearing a sports bra, you peeled your sweaty gym shirt off your body as you opened the door to the locker room.

You were met with the dull chatter and laughter of your fellow female classmates as they all freshened up and got redressed for their next classes. It was the second to last period of the day and you honestly couldn't wait for it to be over already.

You could already hear your bed calling your name, ready for your afternoon nap. With a sigh, you walked over to your stuff only to pause as a puzzled look crossed your face.

Sucking your teeth and pointing at the vacant spot where your school shirt should be you began to look around in case you had dropped it.

"What the...?" You asked in bewilderment before tuning in on the conversation happening beside you. "Nat...if this is yours then what are you putting on?" You turned as your eyes landed on Wanda and the redhead who was now looking down at the uniform shirt she was buttoning up with a questioning look.

Taking a step towards her you placed a gentle tap on Nat's shoulder, prompting her to turn around. "Uh, I think you have my shirt." You said with a slight chuckle.

Nat went to respond but nearly choked when her eyes trailed down your toned torso that was currently on full display. It wasn't until you quirked your eyebrow at her and let out a soft awkward chuckle that snapped her out of her daze.

You didn't miss the light pink tint on her cheeks as she fumbled with the buttons of your shirt. "Sorry..." she whispered as she handed it to you.

With a shrug, you quickly responded with an "It happens." Before turning and slipping the shirt on. You managed to get fully dressed and freshened up just in time for the dismissal bell. With one last glance at the redhead and brunette, you gave a wave before leaving.

Once you had rounded the corner Nat slowly looked over at Wanda who had the smuggest smirk anyone had ever seen.

"Not a word." Nat said lowly before making sure her clothes were on correctly and storming out of the locker room leaving her laughing friend to try and catch up.