Sports

A/N: I do love a good Highschool AU and will be doing a lot more of these. 

Inspiration song: Sports- Beach Bunny

Y/S/C= your school colors
Y/S/M = your school mascot

The roar of the crowd of the student's section was quickly becoming too much for you. Between the loud ass teenage boys and girls who refused to sit on the benches and your friends bickering over who out of Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers was more attractive, you needed a break.

Luckily, half time was fast approaching. Unsurprisingly, your team was winning by a 7 point lead. You had to hand it to them, Steve and Bucky were really putting in some work tonight.

There really was no surprise there. The two of them along with Thor Odinson, Natasha Romanoff, and Carol Danvers, and yourself were the best and biggest jocks in the entire county.  However, you were much lesser-known then them.

You rarely hang out with the jocks and seeing as you were a volleyball player, people didn't really get invested in your games. But hey, at least you weren't apart of the sailing team.

Your group of friends was still rather large seeing as it consisted of Wanda, Tony, Sam, Vis, Bruce, Pepper, and Maria. Hell, you had a bunch of other people that you would consider "friendly acquaintances" seeing as they weren't quite your friends but you were so well known you would still talk to them or even hang out with them.

"Y/N, you wanna come with us? We're gonna go for a walk." Pepper asked and you had to stop yourself from jumping up too fast. You were already ridiculously restless and a walk sounded like a godsend.

You nodded quickly and followed your group of friends as you all walked past where the cheerleaders were taking a break for themselves before they got on with their halftime show.

You could see Sam smirk as you all walked past him. You followed where his eyes were as subtlety as you could and once you saw what he was looking at you landed a quick jab to his ribs with your elbow.

"Ow! Hey!" He exclaimed as his head snapped to you. You gave him an innocent look and a shrug. "Didn't anyone ever tell you staring us rude?"

"Can you blame me? Natasha Romanoff is just farrrrr too hot not to stare at." This earned a scowl from Wanda who was walking on the other side of you with her arm around Vis' back.

"Sam," she scowled. "That's no way to talk about someone, let alone a girl."

"Besides, I'm sure you could get put on some sort of list with the way you were staring at her." You teased causing him to grumble under his breath about how he was just looking and didn't mean any harm.

Stuffing your hands into your pockets you let out a soft breath of relief as you rounded the corner and walked behind the bleachers.

The sounds of the crowd were muffled back here and it was far more peaceful. That was until Sam continued to speak. "Okay, but you gotta admit, she's hot."

You gave him a blank look before shaking your head and sighing. "I mean she's ight." This perked Tony's attention.

"She's 'Ight'? That's it? Ight? Are you kidding me!?" You weren't sure who rolled their eyes harder, you or Pepper.

"She's the hottest girl in the entire school!" Sam exclaimed earning groans from Pepper, Bruce, and Vis.

"Firstly, I'm hurt," you chuckled playfully. You then looked back over to the part of the cheerleader section to see if you could catch a glimpse of the cheerleader in question.