Mother dearest (daughter!reader)

A/N: I've had this idea in the back of my mind for a while now. You're like 15 in this one and Nat's adopted daughter

Warnings: none really unless you count running away and soft angst

"Hey mom," you said as you gave a soft knock on the open door of her office as not to scare her as you walked in. Natasha gave a soft hum of acknowledgment.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out and do something tonight? Just the two of us." You held your breath, a glint of hope in your eyes.

"Sorry Y/N, I have a lot on my plate right now sweetheart. Can't tonight."

Your shoulders visibly deflated as you looked down at the floor. You felt almost stupid for even asking. After all, you had gained almost the same exact answer for the past few months.

Was worth a shot though.

"Alright, that's cool." You turned to walk out the door. "Love you." You added which gained down the hall you passed by Tony
who gave you a quizzical look once he noticed the sad expression on your face.

"Hey kid, why the long face?" You replied with a soft sigh as you continued to walk. "No reason, I'll be in my room if y'all need me." 

Your words did nothing to put Tony at ease but by the time he opened his mouth to as you another question you had already the corner.

Once in your room, you let out a soft huff as you jumped onto your bed. You spent most of your days here recently, listening to music, texting friends, and all-around just vibing.

Wasn't much else to do during summer and honestly, it was getting depressing.

Staring at your celling you let out a groan of frustration. Why didn't she want to be around you anymore? Had you truly changed so much over the years that you were so unbearable to be around?

Or maybe it was because you weren't actually her kid. You had always suspected that she had somewhat resented you because you weren't biologically hers.

Ever since you had turned 15 she had been pushing you further and further away and that seemed to be the only logical answer. Even when you knew she didn't have work she seemed to always busy herself with the rest of the team instead of with you.

Hell, she wouldn't even sit next to you during team movie nights, always opting to sit next to Clint or Steve.

You would usually sit by Peter or Wanda which wasn't bad at all seeing as you and Peter were both 15 and Wanda was still relatively young.

It was just becoming infuriating and being locked up in this damn tower wasn't helping in the slightest.

You needed to getaway.

Quickly pulling out your phone you opened your group chats with your best friends in it.

"Anyone wanna go somewhere for a few days? I don't care where I just need to get out of here."

You pressed send before adding a quick "I'll pay."

They quickly began to reply, all throwing out ideas. One extremely good it there and a spontaneous idea popped into your head. A slow smirk rose in your face.

"How about Disney world?" And just like that, they began to call you crazy. Surprisingly they were still willing to go even after you had informed them they couldn't tell their parents where they were going.

You all came up with a plan to leave that night. They would say they were staying at each other's houses knowing their parents wouldn't check on them while they were gone; it was normal for you guys to sleepover with each other.