Early Mornings

A/N: The first of xx_jerrie_forever_xx requests. This one felt really good to write, sorry it's a bit sorter than usual.

Prompts:

1: "you're really soft."
2: "you smell nice"
5: "I don't want to get up—you're really comfy."

Mornings like this were mornings you lived for. Your bed was soft and warm with sheets over it with a thread count Natasha had insisted upon getting despite how expensive they were. In the moment and anytime before that you hadn't bothered to care about the thread count of the sheets you slept on but now you were eternally grateful for letting Natasha talk you into getting them. The soft silk beneath you was heavenly and was almost enough to make you shut out the outside world and spend the rest of your days curled up in the pure comfort and bliss your bed had to offer.

Soft movement beside you tore you from your thoughts as you turned over onto your side to face the sleeping beauty. You could tell from the slow rhythm of her breath that she was still fast asleep. Taking this rare opportunity where you were the first to be awake, you let your eyes roam over Natasha's features. Her hair was messy with sleep and slightly in her face. Gently you reached out and tucked the loose hairs behind her ear before resting your hand on her cheek and gently trailing your thumb along it. You were totally relaxed as you admired the faint freckles that decorated your love's cheeks and nose. Your eyes trailed along her face and rested on her lips, taking in just how full and plump they were.

Your eyes flicked to her's as she took in that telltale deep breath that indicated she would be waking up. You went to remove your hand from her cheek only to be stopped as her hand tiredly rested over yours, keeping you there. A chuckle escaped you at her actions. "Morning baby." You said softly in your deeper morning voice.

Her green irises fluttered open and met you E/C ones, a tired smile gracing her lips. "Your voice is so sexy in the morning." Her voice was deeper and raspier than it was during the day, causing your heart to flutter slightly. "Have you heard yours?" You asked with a soft laugh. "How did you sleep?" You asked after a moment. She shrugged and smiled. "Good with you here, although it would have been better if we had cuddled."

Rolling your eyes you let out a playfully frantic scoff. "Well forgive me Ms.Romanoff but you were the one who came to bed late last night." Nat laughed and playfully flicked the hand that was still on her cheek. "You could have waited for me." You pulled your hand away in mock hurt. "I told you I was tired." You huffed.

Natasha could already see this was going nowhere so instead she moved closer and tucked her head right under your chin. "Still coulda waited." She mumbled into your chest. Shaking your head you wrapped your arms around her and took in the warmth she was radiating. "Yeah, yeah."

"You smell nice." She comment after a few moments. "Really?" You hummed "It's that body wash you got me last week." Nodding she nuzzled herself a bit closer to you. "We'll have to get you more, I like it." Closing your eyes you let your hands slowly trail under her shirt to caress the soft skin that lay there. "You're really soft, Tasha." You muttered while beginning to trace gentle patterns on her back. You could have sworn she began to purr at the action which only drove you to continue your movements.

"I love mornings like these where it's just you and me with no other worries." She commented, letting out a soft breath. You nodded and hummed in agreement. Moments like this felt almost surreal, everything just felt perfect. There was no stress, no worries, nothing but—

The sound of your alarm caused both you and Natasha to jolt forward. Quickly reaching over you grabbed your phone and turned off the alarm. "Training..." you groaned before sitting your phone back up. With a sigh, Natasha started to get up. "Hey!" You exclaimed before pulling her right back down. "Where do you think you're going?"

"Y/N, come on we have training." She said attempting to get up again only to have your grip tighten on her. "I don't want to get up," you then nuzzled further into her. "You're really comfy." Your small confession pulled a joyous laugh from your girlfriend which made your heart soar. You knew you would be one of the only people to ever hear such a beautiful sound come from Natasha and that meant the world to you.

"Fine, we can stay until Steve comes and drags our asses out of bed." She concluded. "That reminds me," you said before looking to the ceiling. "Hey FRIDAY?" The A.I instantly came to life. "Yes, Ms.L/N?"

"When Steve comes to get us, tell him he can fuck off." The A.I let out a soft chuckle. "Will do miss."

"Thank you FRIDAY."