Back Home

A/N: WOOOOOOO 3 fics in one day? Yessir, do I school work? Yessirrrrrrrr. Am I gonna write fics instead? Yessirrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Prompts are:
4: "Is it possible to love too much?"
22: "Sometimes I just can't control myself around you."
33: "Can we just watch a movie on the couch and fall asleep?"
34: "You can put your cold feet on me."

      Sitting on the Quinjet you let out a deep and tired sigh. The mission had been a long and rigorous one. You and Bucky were tasked with taking out an arms dealer ring in Russia only to find that it doubled as a sex trafficking ring. Neither of you felt comfortable leaving any of the women and children without making sure they got to safety so you spent an extra two months working to make sure they would all be okay and that every one of the bastards involved in what happened to them was dead.

     "We're almost there, doll," Bucky called over his shoulder, you were too tired to even reply. All you wanted to do was get home, take a warm shower, and then fall asleep with Natasha. Nothing more, nothing less.

    Once you landed you were greeted by the team as they all welcomed you home and offered their congratulations. You said a mindless thank you to them before your eyes locked onto the only person you wanted to see at that moment. In no time you dropped your bags and charged over to your girlfriend who was waiting with open arms. You snatched her up and spun her around in the air before setting her down. Before she could even think to say "Welcome, back." You connected your lips with hers in a kiss that told her just how much you had missed her.

     Pulling away you smiled at her before pecking her lips. "I missed you." You whispered before connecting your lips again. "Mmm, I can tell." She mumbled against your lips. You just couldn't seem to get enough of her and honestly couldn't give less of a damn who was around you to witness this. Usually, you and Natasha were much more private and reserved about your relationship around others but right now, after being apart for so long, you couldn't stand the thought of not showing her your love.

    You pressed another kiss to her lips and another and another. "I'm sorry," you whispered after a few more kisses. "Is it possible to love too much? Because sometimes I just can't control myself around you." Natasha allowed herself to smile, bright and genuine. How could she not when you were being so damn adorable. "Come on lover girl, you need to take a shower and then you can show me all the love you have for me."

   She went to pull away but you gently grabbed her hand and pulled her back a bit. "Can we just watch a movie on the couch and fall asleep?" You asked giving her those big puppy dog eyes of yours that you knew worked so well on her. Natasha laughed and nodded. "Yes baby, but first you need to shower."

—————

     Once you were all clean, you settled down on the couch, you laying on your back and Natasha cuddled up on top of you. She made sure both of you were comfortable before draping a blanket over both of your bodies.

    You let out a soft contented breath as you felt yourself completely relax into the couch. You were home and safe with the love of your life resting right on top of you. Everything was perfect. That was until Nat shifted a bit causing you to jump. "Jesus Natasha!" You exclaimed causing her to look at you confused. "What? What's wrong?"

   "Your feet are ice cold."

  A deadpanned look fell onto Natasha's face as she started you down. "You spent three months in Russia and you're complaining about my feet being cold?" At her words, you scoffed and shrugged. "Yes, ma'am I am. You forget I grew up in Maryland where anything below the temperature of 75° is sweater and jacket weather."

     Rolling her eyes Natasha shook her head before resting it back on your chest and closing her eyes. "You're impossible." She mumbled. "And your feet are cold." When she didn't respond you continued. "You're lucky I love you, you can put your cold feet on me."