She'll kill me

A/N: In this reader is 15 going on 16 and has been training as a junior agent since they were 10.

You close your eyes and pinch the bridge of your nose. "So let me get this straight," you sigh. "You want me to go into the field behind my mother's back and recover SHIELD and HYDRA information while the rest of the team is collecting whatever the hell it is they're there for?"

Fury shrugged and nodded. "Yeah, pretty much." A groan escaped your lips.

"She'll kill me."

"No, she won't."

"If she finds me she'll ground me for the rest of my life."

"And that's why I gave you direct orders to stay hidden." He retorted earning a glare from you. He matched your glare with a blank stare of his own.

You truly did try your best to hold your ground but it's Nick Fucking Fury. There's not much you can do.

"Ugh Fine! But if she beats my ass this is on you gramps." You said pointing an accusing finger at him before taking the case folder he was holding out to you. "Good," he smirked. "Now remember, get in, download any and all information you can, get out and don't call me gramps."

You rolled your eyes at his last comment before rolling your eyes. "Yeah, yeah, I got it." You started to walk away. "You leave in 20." He called out causing you to groan again. "Alright, bye grandpa." You teased one last one before zooming around the corner knowing full well he would march after you if you were any closer.

You went back to your room and geared up before reading over the case file. It was simple enough, get in and head to the main command center before downloading everything onto your flash drives. Dispatch any enemies who stood in your way.

You got up and headed to the Quinjet that would take you to your landing site. Hill was waiting for you with a warm smile, she was far nicer to you than to any other of the team members, you couldn't help but feel a bit special because of it. "Hill." You greeted as you boarded the jet. "Romanoff, you ready?"

Giving her a curt nod you strapped yourself in as she walked up to the controls and got ready for take-off. Soon you were high flying. Your mind was racing with the possibilities. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath to center yourself.

There was no room for you to be nervous, it could cause you to slip up and you couldn't afford that. Not because you were afraid of getting hurt or fucking up the mission, you had that in the bag. You were afraid of what your mother would do if she knew you were thereafter you told her you would be staying home.

"Get ready to land," Hill called to you over her shoulder. You opened your eyes and nodded getting fully into your mission headspace. You landed in a field and immediately hit the ground running. With the team fighting everyone off at the north end of the building it was easy for you to slip in through the South. Walking carefully through the hallways, having a vague idea of where everything would be thanks to the map you were provided.

You saw a few guards blocking the door you needed to get through and sighed. "It's never easy." You mumbled under your breath before pulling out your gun with a suppressor on it. You stayed under cover before popping out quickly and hitting two of the three soldiers directly in their heads. While the other guard looked around confused you pulled out a dagger and rushed him. Jumping onto his turned back you stabbed your knife into his throat, not giving him time to process what was going on.

You jumped off him and let him fall limp to the floor before sheathing your dagger and pulling your gun back out. Holding it out in front of you, you cleared the room before walking back out and dragging the three bodies into the room. You closed the door and rushed over to the control panels. You pulled up the files you needed and pulled in your flash drives before taking a seat and breathing out slowly.