Pillow Forts

A/N: This one's really soft

Prompt:
90: "Our kid is totally the one who who wanted to build a pillow fort, not me."

  The sound of loud laughter and gleeful giggles caught Natasha's ears as she entered your condo. When she closed the door she could hear hurried shushing and what she assumed were supposed to be hushed whispers.

   "Y/N?" She called out while peaking into the house. Nothing in the main area had been disturbed or put out of place, at least not that she could see. "Sasha?" She called out to your son while walking further into the house. 

   The soft giggles coming from his room gave you two away. Slowly she approached seeing the small flood of light pouring into the hallway from the crack in his door. The closer she got the clearer the whispers and giggles became. "Hush now Sash, you don't want her to find us." You chided although Natasha could practically hear the smile that was plastered on your face. Sasha let off another soft laugh.

    "Hmmm," Natasha wondered loudly. "I wonder where my oh so beautiful wife and dashing young son could be." She took slow steps to add a dramatic flair on her approach. "Why I haven't seen them allllllllll day and I just want to hold my little медведв."

    "We're in here mama!" Sasha called out in his adorable little voice. Natasha walked into the room and gasped happily at the sight before her. The entire room was now a huge blanket fort. "There's my little медведв!" The little boy got up and raced into her open arms, laughing gleefully as she swung him around. 

    Natasha walked over and crouched down before setting the little boy down. He ran back beside you, taking his spot in the comfort of all the cushions and blankets the two of you had set up. "And there's my lovely wife." Nat hummed before leaning in and pressing a kiss to your lips.  "Our kid is totally the one who wanted to build a pillow fort, not me." You mumbled against her lips causing her to laugh and press one more kiss to your lips.

   Pulling away she then crawled on the other side of you and looked around at the frankly impressive fort you two had built. "How long do you think this will be up?"

   "In Sash's words "forever and ever." You laughed before turning to look at the little boy who was tapping your shoulder. "What is it bubbas?" You cooed. The little boy held up a messy drawing that you had helped him make earlier. Smiling ear to ear he reached over you and presented it to Natasha.

    "What's this?" She asked while taking the paper into her hands and holding it as if it would fall apart if she wasn't careful. "It's you, me, and mommy!" He exclaimed happily, his eyes flicking from the page to Natasha's face desperate for her approval.

    "He said he wanted to make you a gift today so I helped him come up with ideas." Nat looked between the two of you with watery eyes before reaching over you and pulling Sasha into her arms. She kissed his temple and smiled softly. "Thank you, baby boy, I love it." The child's face lit up with glee before he nuzzled it into her neck. 

     "I love you, mama." His little voice melted yours and Natasha's hearts. Natasha looked like she was on the verge of sobbing and you had to bite your lip from laughing and ruining the moment.

   "I love you too, Sash."