Coffee Talk

A/N: Three inna roe and I'm still not done, also this is smut. Mari and Gabby, skip this one please.

Prompts:
1: "You always so much better when I mark you up"
5: "You look good all soaking wet"
18: "Is that my shirt?"

      Leaning against the counter of your kitchen you scrolled through your phone while sipping at your coffee mug. You still blamed Tony for the caffeine addiction he had given you from living with the man for the better part of 4 years. You had moved into this apartment in hopes of giving yourself a break from all the chaos that came from living with the team. Sadly, the bad habits you have acquired had followed you. Those bad habits including waking up early as hell and then drinking coffee like your life depended on it.

   Living with this sort of privacy did have its perks though.

   A loud yawn piqued your interest and you turned to look at the messy-haired redhead approaching you. She seemed much more relaxed than she usually is when back at the compound. Here she looked as though she was able to be herself and not worry about being under the judging gaze of her team.

  "Good morning sweetheart." You greeted happily and leaned down to press a kiss to her cheek. "Morning." She rasped back before taking your mug from your hand and taking a sip.

    "We really should stop drinking this shit." She said before taking another sip. "Oh yeah? And how's that going for you?" She glared at you despite the smirk tugging at her lip.

    Your eyes trailed over her form and seemed to darken a bit. "What?" She asked watching you carefully. Leaning forward a bit you gently take the mug from her. "Is that my shirt?" Your lips curl into a smile as you look her over before meeting her eyes. "It looked comfortable."

   You set the mug on the counter behind you before stepping forward. She continued to take steps back until her back met the kitchen island and you had her effectively trapped. Leaning down into her neck you began to press gentle kisses to it.

    "It looks good on you." Your whisper sent a shiver down her spine. You began to nibble on her neck before gently sucking on it leaving an angry red mark. You continued to leave similar marks all along her exposed flesh eliciting moans from the ex-assassin.

    Pulling back to admire your work you licked your lips. "Fuck..." Gently taking her chin into your hand you tilted her face around so that you could gaze upon the full extent of your work. "You know, you always look so much better when I mark you up."

  Natasha pulled her bottom lip between her teeth and hissed when you nipped at a particularly angry mark.

    Pulling back again you made Nat look you in the eye before kissing her hard. Her arms wrapped around your neck, pulling you in closer as she returned the kiss.

   Reaching down you took hold of her thighs before lifting her onto the island. Natasha's hands went straight to your hair, tugging and pulling at it. 

    She nibbled on your bottom lip and it drove you crazy. Your hands made their way up her—your shirt desperate to feel every inch of her scar riddled skin. Your hands reached her breasts and gave them a firm squeeze earning a deep moan.

    You pulled away from the kiss and pulled the shirt off her body before trailing kisses down her abused neck and to her breasts. 

    You took her nipple into her mouth and swirled your tongue around it. Natasha let out a deep breath as a wave of pleasure washed over her. "Fuck Y/N." Her words only spurred you on. You continued sucking her nipple until it was completely hard before doing the same to her other one.

    Natasha's head was thrown back in pure ecstasy. The sensations you were sending through her were clouding her mind and you hadn't even gotten to the place she needed you the most. Moving down her body once you were satisfied with your work you trailed kisses down her toned stomach, chuckling as it flinched away from your touch a bit.

   You got down completely on your knees and looked up at her flushed face before drawing your attention to the growing wet spot on her panties. Pulling them off of her you discarded them without a second glance. You couldn't help the groan you let out at the feeling of her slick on your fingers. "You look good all soaking wet, so, so good."

   Without another word you got right to work and inserted two fingers into her. Pumping them in and out of her you delighted in the breathy moans Natasha began to let out as she became undone for you.

   Your name fell from her lips as if it were the only word she knew and the only word she would ever need again. Her moans only grew in volume when you took her delicate bud between your lips.

    Her legs shook with pleasure when your fingers curled to hit that spongy spot that made her see stars. "Please Y/N. Please let me cum, please." Raising a cocky eyebrow you looked up at her. "You want to cum baby?" When she nodded vigorously you chuckled. "Alright love, cum for me."

    And with that, she came clamping around your fingers almost painfully as she yelled out your name. You continued to fuck her through her orgasm until you were sure she was completely satisfied.

    Pulling your fingers out you licked your fingers clean and moaned at the flavor of her. "Why do we always end up fucking in the kitchen?" She asked through her heavy pants.

   "Well, that is where all the best tasting food is." You smiled cheekily before pulling her into a kiss.