Announcement

Hey guys! Sooooooo, I've come to a decision. School just started back up for me this past Wednesday and I can already tell that while getting back into the swing of things will be fun, it's gonna be a little hard.

  So, I've decided I will not be posting chapters on here for some time; how long that is, I don't know.

   What I can tell you right now is that I am in no way leaving nor am I going to stop writing for this book or in general. Just for now I want to make school more of my priority and also get my irregular update schedule in check.

   The plan is to write up a bunch of content for you guys so that when I do come back I can release the chapters/books more regularly instead of having you guys wait weeks and weeks for me to post one thing.

   This will take less stress off of me as well as allow me to make sure everything I'm writing for y'all is good quality and something I can be proud of.

  I will still be active on this app as usual. My dms are always open (mutuals are very welcome) and I will still be replying to comments or posting on my message board.

   Speaking of my message board I'll most likely post updates and random thoughts on there so keep an eye out.

  For those of you who have also started in person school or college I want all of you to stay safe, keep hand sanitizer on you, keep an extra clean mask on you, and wear your mask at all times.

  Love y'all.