Sleeping Beauty

A/N: Y'all really came through on my cry for help and I can't thank you enough lmao. This was a request by drinnggg . This prompt was ridiculously fun to write so thank you again for it.

No real warnings for you guys other than this is very unedited. I was nice this time <3

"Are we sure she's even alive?"

  "I don't know...Dead people don't tend to glow."

  "She's not glowing, Tony."

  "You saying she isn't stunning, Capsicle?"

Steve's face turned bright red. "Well...I...that's not," he took a deep breath and crossed his arms exasperatedly. "That's not what I meant and you know it."

Tony never got tired at how easy it was to annoy the old man. "Sure, sure. So what you're saying is you do think she's beautiful."

Despite the tips of his ears becoming red hot, his voice came out even and almost confident. "Well anyone with eyes can see that, Tony."

  The brunette's eyes were alight with mischievous glee upon hearing Steve's reply. Just as he opened his mouth to further antagonize the Captain he was cut off the sound of someone clearing their throat.

  "As entertaining as your bickering is, dinner is almost ready and I expect all of you to be at the table in five minutes." Wanda leveled the two men with a firm stare before disappearing back into the kitchen.

  "When did she become such a mom?" Yelena asked from her spot on a nearby couch she had claimed for the night. Kate had tried to convince the blonde to share a spot on the floor with her but to no avail.

  She couldn't even get her to crack when she used her world famous puppy dog eyes that got the team to agree to the sleepover idea in the first place.

   "No clue...but it's scary." Peter had been hanging upside down from the ceiling for the past 20 minutes. Everyone assumed it was on a dare from either the young widow or the young archer and left it at that.

   "That means we better get Y/N up fast," Tony clapped his hands together and scanned the group before looking at Kate. "You're up, baby bird."

   Kate's eyes widened, "What? Why me?" there was no way in hell she would be the one to disturb your sleep; not when you looked so at peace. "Why not Yelena?"

   A loud gasp sounded through the room. "Kate Bishop, how could you! Throwing the bus onto me like that; for shame."

  Kate's eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head. "You're meaner than me, you do it."

  Another gasp. "I am not mean! You are the mean one, Kate Bishop."

  Yelena crossed her arms defiantly. "Besides, Natasha is far meaner than me." It was the red head's turn to gasp. "I am not."

  "You are too!" The blonde defended.

  "You do tend to be a bit...sterner when it comes to Y/N, Tash." Natasha's head whipped to face Bucky with a half hearted glare.

   "Traitor..." she muttered to which the man simply smiled and shrugged. "And I am not "sterner" with her."

  The team all shared a look with each other before looking at Natasha who was not the least bit amused. "You always get so stone faced when Y/N is around." Sam interjected. "It's a wonder she's even nice to you."

  Natasha scoffed. "What, because I don't kiss her ass every five seconds because she's a little prettier than normal?"

  "Prettier— That woman is a goddess!" Sam was in disbelief at what he was hearing. Sure, the majority of the team tended to flirt, shower you with compliments, or completely lose their train of thought when it came to you; but it was totally and completely warranted with how beyond gorgeous you were.