Band Double Date

A/N: early morning request

Prompt:
63: "I surprised you with tickets to see our favorite band...what do you mean you surprised me with tickets to go see them too?"

  Walking with an uncharacteristic amount of pep in your step you made your way into the kitchen for your usual cup of coffee.

   Just as expected Tony, Steve, and Natasha were all gazing off tiredly as they absentmindedly nursed their cups of coffee. On your approach, Natasha eyes you with almost a glare. "You're chipper." You couldn't help the broad smile that plastered itself on your face.

    Making a gruff sound of disapproval Tony shook his head. "No. No, I don't like it. You're not a morning person and you're never this happy to be awake so early." Clint turned to look at you, narrowing his eyes. "Who are you and what have you done with Y/N?"

  Their alarm only rose when you laughed and grabbed the coffee pot. "You guys are being overdramatic," You fixed your coffee up before leaning against the counter and taking a long sip of the hot liquid. "I'm simply excited that I have a plan for what our next second date is going to be." Your statement was directed at Natasha who arched an eyebrow at you.

   "That's funny because o have a plan too." It was your turn to raise an eyebrow. "Oh well, I think you'll greatly enjoy this plan of mine."

   Chuckling Natasha reached into her back pocket before pulling out her phone. "Really because I think mine is perfect." Sensing the playfulness in her tone you smirked. "No, I'm pretty sure my idea is much better because I surprised you with tickets to see our favorite band..."

    Your eyebrows drew together when Natasha held up her phone screen showing your tickets to see the very same band you were talking about. Your eyes flicked from her phone to her eyes which held equal parts amusement and surprise.  "What do you mean you surprised me with tickets to go see them too?"

    You gently took the phone from her and looked over the tickets before letting out a dry laugh in disbelief. "Well, I guess great minds think alike." Nat wrapped her arms around your waist and pulled you in from behind. Instinctively you leaned into the hug and thought for a moment.

"So what the hell are we gonna do with two of these tickets?"

—————————

   "Nat, you ready?" You called through her bedroom door. "Yeah, just give me a sec." Pulling out your phone you checked the time and smiled at yourself seeing you would be right on time. Admittedly you would be a bit early but that was the rule, right?

   "How do I look?" Your eyes snapped up from your phone to take on your date for the night. Her red curls were let down which was honestly your favorite hairstyle for her. She was wearing an old band tee and black jeans along with heels that with a slight heel. "Trying to seem a bit taller aye Romanoff?" You smirked down at her.

   Scoffing she rolled her eyes with a bright smile. "Shut it L/N." Her eyes scanned over your outfit before she smiled. "Nice get up."  You have dressed in something very similar to her only your t-shirt was from a later year. "We match."

    "I've never really liked matchy couples but I'll let it slide just this once." She commented with an air of pure jest to her tone. She then led you to the common room where the other half of this date was waiting. "You boys ready?" You asked Steve and Bucky who were dressed in darker clothes to fit the aesthetic since they didn't have any of the band merch.

   "Why are we leaving so early again? The concert doesn't start for another two hours." You and Natasha shared a look before walking to the elevator. "Don't you boys know the rules?" You asked gaining confused looks from them. "Early is on time, on time is late."

  "And God help you if you're actually late,"  Natasha smirked finishing the phrase. Bucky grumbled and stalked over to the two of you. "They're perfect for each other." He gruffed to Steve who had a cheery smile on his face at yours and his boyfriend's antics.

   Smiling at Natasha you linked your fingers together before looking at the boys over your shoulder. "We know."