Disapointment

A/N: Part 2 for this is in the works. Huge trigger warning on this one. This one deals with self harm, self hate, and bullying. Please don't read if that bothers you. Also Mama!Nat.

With a soft pained groan, you hit the mat for what seemed like the fifth time in this session alone. Soft snickers caused your jaw to tighten, your teeth gritting together.

"What's the matter, Romanoff? Can't hold your own in a fight?" One of your fellow junior agents quipped from the sidelines. Your eyes flicked to Clint who was overseeing all of this. Your eye twitched slightly as the blonde man remained silent making no moves to reprimand your taunters.

A scoff brought your attention back to your opponent. "Pathetic." He spits a slight smirk on his face. You kept the face of sheer neutrality, something you had learned and mastered from your mother. You needed to remain calm.

Slowly getting to your feet your peers continued. "You know agent Romanoff must be disappointed to have a daughter like you." A girl, Sally, remarked from the sidelines. "Yeah," Jason laughed before getting back into his fighting stance. "I mean imagine having a kid who can't fight and you're the fucking Black Widow." Despite how hard you were trying a slight frown tugged at your lips. Jason's smirk only widened.

"Oh don't worry Y/N, I'm sure your mother wishes you were never born just as much as you do."

Something in you snapped and in the blink of an eye your hand the larger boy in a throat crushing headlock. Everyone in the room went still in shock, not that you noticed. At that moment there was nothing but you and his struggling form. He was clawing and thrashing around like a wounded animal, desperate for the air you were depriving him of. You couldn't help the slight smirk that crawled onto your face at the sight of his face turning purple.

You honestly could have killed him sooner but something in you wanted to prolong the experience which was lucky for him because it gave Clint time to try and pry you from the boy. When that didn't work he come Cap and your mother who came rushing into the room.

It was your mother's angry yell of your name that snapped you back to reality. Your eyes flicked to her and then to Jason who was starting to go limp. With a scowl, you pushed the boy to the ground before stepping away from him. Natasha quickly rushed over, taking a firm hold of your arm before leading you from the room with Cap in toe.

Clint kneeled to help the gasping and heaving mess of a boy you left on the floor, slightly kicking himself for letting things get too far.

—————————

"What the hell was that Y/N?" Your mother asked, pacing the floor. You were now sat in an empty conference room with the disapproving gazes of Maria, Cap, and your mother all on you. You however refused to answer. If Clint let what those kids slide then there was not a chance in hell anyone in this room would side with you, thus your best option was to remain silent.

Growing increasingly frustrated with you Natasha sighed. "I thought I taught you better than to let your emotion get the better of you like that. You almost killed that boy."

"But I didn't."

"Only because I got there in time." She hissed. Your green eyes, perfect replicas of your mother's, flicked to the floor. You just wanted this to be over with. All you wanted was for them to give you your punishment and send you on your way where you could let your unwanted anger and pain out in private with not judging or prying eyes.

A deep sigh came from Maria. "We're suspending you from the program until further notice." Your eyes flicked to Maria, wide with shock. "What...? No, you guys can't do that." Steve sighed. "We can and we will. You proved to us that you cannot be trusted around others and until you can show us that you can control yourself."