Thank you, and goodnight

A/N: Let's get right back on track with the angst shall we? In this, it's a Mama Nat situation where you're Peter's sister who was also bitten by a similar spider. Just like Tony is Peter's father figure, Nat is your mother figure.

So basically: Mama Nat x Parker!reader

I recommend listing to listen before I go by Billie Eilish

  "Maybe he's making this shit up," Clint says as he paces back and forth.

"No, I don't think so."

"Why? Cause he knew your daddy's name?"

"I didn't." Natasha's words draw your attention away from the spot on the ground you had been glaring at for the better part of 10 minutes. With a sigh, you speak up.

"Thanks left here with the stone...without his daughter," your eyes nervously flick between the two adults with you. "That's not a coincidence."

The cold air around you grows silent besides the harsh howling of the wind. Natasha looks up and over at you with a soft reassuring smile that truly does nothing to ease your nerves. "Whatever it takes." If you didn't know any better, you would say the words almost sounded like a goodbye. "Whatever it takes." You whisper back.

  You turn your attention to stare off the nearby cliff. Honestly, a fall from this height usually wouldn't kill you due to your powers. But you weren't on earth anymore, there was a good chance the same rules wouldn't apply.

  Looking back over to Clint and Natasha they're now standing next to each other, speaking in a hushed tone. You could already see they had decided within themselves that it would be one of them who would have to go over the edge.

In their minds, you were without a shadow of a doubt going to survive this. You would be going home today.

But that's not what the world needed.

  You pushed off the wall letting out a shaky breath and walked over to them catching the tail end of their conversation. "Then I guess we both know who it's gotta be," Clint said as his eyes flicked between you and Natasha before settling back onto the edge of the cliff.

  "I guess we do." Nat took your hand in hers before Clint took her free hand. You gave her hand a firm squeeze as they locked eyes. Clint narrowed his eyes at the redhead. "I'm starting to think we mean different people here, Natasha." Reaching over you rested your hand on Clint's arm reassuringly. He looked at you for a split second before looking back at Natasha's hard gaze.

  "For the last five years, I've been trying to one thing, get to right here. That's all it's been about. Bringing everyone back." You gulped and spoke up. "That's what we've all been trying to do Nat, we've all been fighting for this moment."

"Exactly, don't get all decent on me now," Clint said in a hard tone. "What you think I wanna do it? I'm trying to save your life, you idiot." You could tell they were both trying to put up hardened fronts. Deep down they were both terrified of losing each other, a part of you wished they would just admit it.

  "Alright, you two enough." You glared at them. "Fighting like this will get us nowhere," you sniffed and let out a deep breath before pulling them both in for a hug. "I...I don't want to lose either of you." Your voice was barely above a whisper as they both hugged you tightly.

  "It's going to be alright, милая," Nat whispered in your ear before placing a kiss to your temple. Your body went ridged, Natasha had never been so affectionate with you.

  Natasha had always been your mentor, right from the start. Just as Peter had latched on to Tony, you had done the same for Natasha. She taught you everything you knew and when Aunt May couldn't be there for you, Natasha would be right by your side.

  After the snap, she was all you had seen as both Aunt May and Peter had fallen victim to it. You two had become each other's only remaining family. It saddened you to think that Natasha would never truly know just how much she meant to you.

Pulling away from the hug you stepped back and looked at both the ex-assassins before you. "I'm sorry." Is all you said before knocking them down and quickly webbing them to the ground.

"Y/N! What do you think you're doing?" Natasha yelled as she struggled against the seemingly unbreakable webs. 

"Kid...let us out!" Clint's tone was a warning, that of a father scolding his child.

  "The world needs you two more now than ever. I mean for fucks sake you're Hawkeye and BlackWidow. You two are known for saving the world," you slowly began to take steps back towards the cliff. "I'm just Y/N Parker. Sister of Peter Parker who the world doesn't even know is Spider-man."

  You paused a few feet from the edge and took a deep breath. Natasha was still fighting with all her might to get free from the webs but all efforts were proving futile. "Please Y/N, don't do this." She sobbed, looking into your eyes. "You're just a kid! Please let me do it instead! Please!"

  Never in your life did you think you would ever hear Natasha beg. You swallowed the lump in your throat and looked down at the ground. "I'm sorry Nat..."

  Taking a deep breath you looked back up, silent tears rolling down your cheeks. "Win this war for me alright? You tell Peter and Aunt May I love them." You took a few more steps back before you felt your heal teetering over the edge.

Looking down you gulped before letting out a soft, cynical chuckle. Who would have thought that you would go out from a fall? You were always swinging around NYC, it was almost ironic.

Looking up one last time your eyes met Natasha's who was still fighting to break free although you could see she was becoming physically and emotionally drained.

"I love you, Natasha Romanoff. Thank you for being my mother."

Finally giving in her shoulders slumped as she cried into the ground shaking her head. "I love you too." She sobbed out.

With a soft, content smile you nodded at Clint and stepped off the cliff. The last thing you hear was Natasha's heart-wrenching scream.