My mother's friend

A/N: Yeah so I've been struggling to write requests and I am soooooooooooo sorry because many of you have requested stuff MONTHS ago. Like we're talking last year. I've just had no motivation to do virtually anything lately and I wanna give y'all the best I can with my request writing so please bear with me.

This also isn't a request, just something I started a while ago and just finished today to try and give y'all some proper content

Older!Nat here, shes 37 you're 25

"I didn't think you smoked."

   A soft chuckle rumbled in your chest as you sparked the cigarette between your lips. You set the lighter down on the bedside table before taking a slow drag. You breathed out the distasteful smoke and looked down at your redheaded lover.

  "Only on occasion. After a long day at work, when I've done an exceptional amount of drinking, or after amazing sex." You grinned down at her. Sitting up, she let out a soft laugh and placed gentle kisses on the edge of your jaw.

  "Amazing, huh?" She nibbled on your ear, a pleasant shiver running down your spine. You hummed and took another drag. "I shouldn't have said anything. I can feel your ego growing." She rolled her eyes and pushed herself into your lap. Gently she plucked the cigarette from your lips and placed them between her own.

  You felt your throat dry up as she took a slow drag. Between it and the fact that she was fully bare on top of you, this had to be the sexiest thing you had ever seen. Your hands moved up to her hips and gently ran up and down her side as she blew the smoke out.

  She let out a soft content sigh and handed the cigarette back to you. "I can see why you enjoy it." Scoffing, you placed it back between your lips, "Oh, don't act like this is your first time," You took another drag and leaned back while blowing the smoke out. "After all, you are much more "experienced" than I."

   "Is that what we're calling it now? "Experience"?" She gently took your chin in her hands and tilted it up and to the side a bit, exposing your neck to her. A small smirk crossed her lips as she scanned the marks she had left along your neck. "You look good like this."

  An amused smile crossed her lips at her words. You moved over a bit and extinguished the cigarette in an ashtray you had brought with you before returning your attention to her. "Red really is your color." You said while looking at the still angry marks you had left along her collarbone and neck.

  Leaning in, she gently but firmly pulled your face closer to hers. "It always has been, sweetheart. You aren't the first to notice." She teased earning a huff from you. "Well, I better be the last." She laughed at your grumbling before kissing you deeply and fully falling into the kiss.

  A thrill ran up your spine as you flipped the two of you, pinning her beneath you. Her green eyes sparkled with delight when you pinned her wrists above her head. Smirking down at her, you leaned in, hovering your lips over hers. "You tease me." She whispered.

"Watching you beg is one of my new favorite pastimes, милый." Your leg came up and pressed itself between her thighs. She let out a soft moan, your eyes not leaving yours as her face contorted into pleasure.

Natasha loved it when you spoke Russian. It was a delightful surprise to hear a Russian cure fall from your lips when you first began to see each other in these instances. You had told her early on that you had studied abroad, in fact, you two had met when you arrived back in your hometown fresh from college. She was originally worried about the age difference between the two of you but you quickly washed these worries away with how...willing you were to continue meeting with her.

   In truth, the two of you were falling for each other and hard. Neither of you would admit the extent of your feelings just yet. However, you were finding it harder and harder to steer clear of the older redhead and she was finding it harder and harder to think of little else than you.