Of Tops and Bottoms

A/N: Smut. Mari and Gabby I know you're reading this, please skip this on I'm begging.

     "Okay, let's be real, Y/N's the bottom right?" The question caught you completely off guard. All you were trying to do was relax on the couch with your girlfriend. Your head rested comfortably between her thighs as her hand absentmindedly played with your hair, the rest of her attention drawn to the book on her hand.

    Before you could even formulate an answer for Tony, bird boy number two chimes in. "That's pretty self-explanatory, there's no was Nat's bottoming." You didn't even have to look at Natasha, you could feel her smirk. "Wait why are we talking about this?"

   The billionaire shrugged. "We have two gay couples in this compound and we've already established that Steve is a bottom."

  "Hey!" A slightly offended Steve sounded off from the couch beside the one you and Natasha were occupying. Bucky smirked and patted his boyfriend's thigh as a pout rose on the blonde man's face.

    "Alright so what about me screams bottom?" You were still trying to piece this all together. "It's not so much that you scream bottom," Bucky chimed in. "It's just that nothing about Tasha screams bottom."

  "Damn straight." Nat chuckled. Your eye twitched a bit before you sat up. "I'm the bottom hmm? Alright." You shrugged nonchalantly before getting up and walking to the kitchen.

  "Another mystery solved by yours truly." Tony laughed before plopping down on the couch beside Natasha. Nat waited a few minutes before getting up and following after you.

   When she arrived in the kitchen you gave her a once over before leaning back against one of the counters. "A top huh?" You chuckled before beckoning her over. When she complied you took hold of her and flipped the two of you so that you had her pinned to the counter. "You're nothing but a brat."

    Your whisper was a borderline hiss before your lips began to trail down her neck. Your lips graze the spot on her neck that drives her wild eliciting a deep moan from her. "Y/N, they'll hear..." she whispers but makes no move to stop you.

     Your hands move up under her shirt, tracing her toned abdomen and the scars that litter it. "That's the point, my love. I want everyone to know who tops who." Before any further words of protest can be heard you press your lips to hers in a hard and demanding kiss. Your hands continue to travel up her body and under her bra. A loud gasp leaves Natasha as your fingers begin to gently twist and pull at her nipples. Taking the opportunity you slip your tongue into her mouth, moaning as her tongue fights with yours.

    Smirking you pull away from the kiss and go back to her neck, gently sucking and nipping at the spot that drives her crazy. She moans loudly before slapping a hand over her mouth. Grabbing her wrist you pull her hand away. "Ah ah ah, you let all of those out, I want them to know my name." Your whisper sends shivers down her spine. Nibbling on her earlobe you slip your hands into her pants. One reaches around to knead her ass while the other began to tease her clit through her panties.

    Natasha was already a blushing mess beneath you. Her soft whimpers were growing increasingly louder as you continued you to please her. "Jesus Nat," you chuckled darkly. "You're soaking through your panties. Gods imagine is the team walked in here and saw you so wet for me, what would they think?"

   Natasha's only response was yet another loud moan. You finally slipped your hand into panties, slightly surprised when she began to grind on your hand. "What is it, Nat? What do you need from me?"

   Shaking your head when Nat merely whimpered in response you shook your head. "Use your words sweetheart." A thrill ran through you. When she responded with a soft. "Please fuck me Y/N." Leaning in a bit you nipped at her neck. "Louder."

"Please Y/N."

"Louder."

"Please Y/N, please!"

     Your smirk widened, the team heard that's "Since you asked so nicely." Finally giving Natasha what she so desperately needed, you sank two fingers into her beginning to pump them in and out as best as you could with the restriction of her clothes.

   Natasha held onto you for dear life, loud moans accompanied by your name falling from her lips over and over until with one great cry of your name she came hard around you.

     Pressing a loving kiss to her lips you pulled your fingers out of Nat and pulled back. Bringing your fingers to your lips you groaned as she instantly took them into her mouth and sucked them clean. "Good girl." You purred before kissing her cheek.

   After making sure she was alright and would be able to stand properly, you washed off your hands before walking back out to the common room and plopping down on the couch. You didn't even attempt to hide your smirk at the stunned and flustered looks your teammates were giving you.

   Just about everyone was silent or looking at you in shock. Steve was red as a tomato which was your personal favorite of all the faces in the room. Natasha walked back out having composed herself and reached over the back of the couch to grab her book. She pressed a kiss to your cheek before standing up and making her way down the hallway.

"So what was that about me being a bottom?"