Ships 2#

"Happy Valentine's Day bitches"  dark Guardian shouted getting everyone attention.

"Why are you so excited for and what are you wearing" ask shinso

Everyone look to see dark Guardian wearing a shirt with midoriya and Uraraka kissing on it.

"Oh this well you see.." "he love izuocha and many other ships and Romance of all genders." Dark Guardian blush red.

"What no I don't..." everyone just looked at him funny.

....

....

.....

..

"Alright I do enjoy what you Mortals called Romance and other lovey dovey shit don't judge me" Guardian chuckle and tells everyone to the theater room.

Once everyone in the Guardians explain what they're are going to watch.

"As you know it's Valentine's Day and for that we're going to show you some ships"

Everyone (mostly the girls) were excited.

"But this time we're only showing deku x others and maybe a few random ones from your world." Everyone look at each other before the screen start up.

" Everyone look at each other before the screen start up

"The fuck!" Shouted the wild Pussycats.

"Wait did we" pixie-Bob was cut off. "Yes you three got fucked by midoriya and ragdoll got preggos because someone forgot to get the pill"  dark Guardian said  smrikly.

"Wait what" kota was confuse.

"It's best not to ask young one" Guardian said trying not to keep kota child innocence safe