Frieza

After explaining everything.

"So what do you all think" ask hawks.

...

....

.....

.......

"I'm going to kill you!" Endeavor said

"Wo everyone let's calm down for a bit alright listen I know that the chicken, thick bunny, burnt nugget, and crusty did was well look it's just something natural can you blame them." "Dark Guardian is correct this does not change anything this is actually proof that not all villains and heroes hate each other." Everyone being to understand.

"Hey did midoriya and Uraraka finish already" ask mina

"Yeah they're taking a shower right now so everyone head back to the room" as they got site both midoriya and Uraraka went back to their seats.

"Oh um Guardians you might need to clean up in aisle my room" midoriya smirks.

The Guardians sighs as dark Guardian pulls out a walkie-talkie. "Clean up in aisle midoriya's room"

So the screen show the title immediately magne and midoriya froze in fear which cut everyone attention.

"Hey sis are you alright" toga was concern along  with the league.

"Right I forgot your worlds hell are connected" everyone look at Guardian confused. "Right let me explain you see your hell is part of the main hell your universe is the main Universe along with many other main universes the one people who died in your world they go to the same Heaven and Hell in which case magne know who Frieza is."

"But how do midoriya know" ask todoroki

"Because I seen what he can and will do along what goku told me it's all true." Midoriya went pale white.

"Frieza is a Frost demon like the one that attacked our planet but much different from him." Shin explain while looking nervous.

"Kids go to the playroom with zach and shin" they left leaving everyone worried.

The screen  show flashback of midoriya life.

Bakugo and all might puts their heads down in shame.

Next show on the  ground motionless in a pool of his own blood as a shadow figure approaches him. It revealed to be all for one smiling "you will change the world." Then show a laboratory with all for one an a few scientists looking towards a pod with something or someone in it at the beginning doing work one of the scientists walk up to all for one telling him "sir it seems that the power rating have skyrocketed" all for one smirk.

"You don't think" before kirishima can finish thing he stopped when a beeping sound was made from the screen.

This made everyone look towards the screen.