poke fable

Ash universe

On the beach we see ash sunbathing alongside with his Best friend and partner through his entire adventure pikachu. "Man this is life after so many long years on my journey and becoming the Pokémon master our series have finally ended and we can retire letting the next generation to take over."

Pikachu agreed as they lay their enjoying the warm sun until a shadow loomed over ash. 'Please be Misty came back for round 40.' He look to see izuku standing their. "Damn it! Izuku what is it."

Izuku rub the back of his head. "Well ash I need your help My dimensional travel watch have been damaged and I need you to fix it." Ash groan as he gets up. "Alright but how do I know about fixing a dimensional travel watch." Izuku was confused.

"But didn't you travel through Time and space along with the fact that you travel to another dimension plus you read the Dimensional travel book that come with blueprints of the watch."

Ash:

"Why can't the guardians- this isn't the first time

"Why can't the guardians- this isn't the first time." Izuku blush as he look away as ash took the broken watch. "I'll see what I can do."

Hours later

Ash was at Professor's oak lab putting the watch together as pikachu sits on his shoulder. "Alright now we need to charge it so pikachu would you do the Honor." Pikachu smiles as he use a powerful thunder shock which charge the watch but a little to much.

[Warning energy overload]

"Oh crap." Suddenly in a flash of light the two were send away as the watch lay on the table as izuku walk inside. "Ash I heard something is everything alright?" He look around finding his watch but not them until he heard the watch beeping.

"Oh shit well I better call the guardians."

With ash

Ash was slowly opening his eyes. "Oh my head." As he opened his eyes fully he saw a ceiling as he gets up he became immediately scared when he realized the ground was glass. "Oh *beep* wait.. was I censored!" Immediately looked around finding himself on a massive table where he saw a mirror.

"A mirror! A MIRROR!" He rush over looking at himself in the mirror and immediately he was shock. "Oh my god!"

 "Oh my god!"