Killer Crorca

Soon all as everyone clam down they went to sit down when suddenly dark Guardian shouted.

"YES FINALLY DC VILLAIN BABY YAAA!"

"Are you alright dark Guardian" ask tsuyu

"He's fine he just excited because we're doing another dc villain kid Deku from the same DC Universe but different parents"

Everyone was a little worried about this since the last one.

The screen show the Wild Pussycats facility.

Mandalay was making dinner as kota was sitting at the table while looking at the clock. As the food was served Mandalay left leaving kota alone who didn't look at the clock and grab the food and walk outside.

"What is kota doing" ask ragdoll

"You'll see"

Kota walking through the woods in the middle of the night when he reached a large acres of water.

He then grab a a large stick and began hitting the water making loud splashes and that's when he saw a large black fin over coming out of water and heading towards him

He then grab a a large stick and began hitting the water making loud splashes and that's when he saw a large black fin over coming out of water and heading towards him. He grab the food and place it in front of them backing away slowly.

"What is that" ask kaminari

"Loosks like a Orca fin" said koda

"Don't orcas live in the ocean" said Juzo

Kota sat and watched as a large massive black and white Orca creature emerged from the water on all fours walking towards the food and proceed to feed.

As it ate it looks towards Kota then continue eating while kota watches it eating. Suddenly a branch snap causing the creature to ran to the water as kota stands to Mandalay, pixie-Bob, ragdoll and tiger.

"Kota what are you doing here" ask Mandalay. kota looks towards the water realize the creature was hiding. "Kota" pixie-Bob shouted to get it intention.