Guardian origins

U̶̡͈̤̲͌̈n̷̢̨̠̆͑̚k̵̩̰̎n̵̼͇̞̈́o̵̘̖̦͚̾̾̽ẉ̵̫̐n̴̟̗̂̓̏̓ ̵̟͒̈́͐́ṵ̷̤̠̚n̷̹̑̾͝͝i̵̞͆̈́̓͘v̸̹̖̄ĕ̸͖̟̓̓̌r̵̳͔̍͑̚͠ś̶̠͙̃̿͒e̴̝̫͖̓

Planet earth

We find goku flying into a build as many other hero lay on the ground badly hurt as izuku gets up go see all for one, frieza, Salem, Giovanni, Sōsuke Aizen, father, Acnologia, Ragyō Kiryūin, Blackbeard, Madara, thanos and darkseid walking towards them as Brainiac and kang the Conqueror watches from their ships.

"It was a brilliant idea of uniting the villains of these universes to take out the heroes you could have done so long ago but never thought of it."

"Agreed and thanks to our help the villains are more powerful than the heroes ever were

"Agreed and thanks to our help the villains are more powerful than the heroes ever were."

At the battle the villains were closing in when suddenly a portal opened as a bright light blinded them as the heroes were pull through the portal as the villains recovered. "Damn they got away."

"Don't worry Blackbeard we will get them don't you forget we still got the world to deal with."

With the heroes were were healing well disgusting a plan. "We can't keep this up eventually they will find us so we need to plan to take them out now." Piccolo said.

"How there's too strong and powerful not to mention Brainiac and kang they can easily undo everything." Spiderman said as everyone try to think of a idea when ash ran out of the door. "Everyone were back!" Immediately they saw dende holding a book as he opened it. "The book of Namek after some looking we discovered that there is a way to win however..."

After reading the page. "A fusion that will create the Ultimate Warrior known as The Guardian but it doesn't say the time limit." Izuku said.

"Well let's do it." Luffy said as he step up. "If this really the end then fuck it." Ichigo step along with ryuko, Edward and superman. "Then we shall stand together." Cap place his shield down.

Soon goku was standing in the middle as izuku, naruto, ichigo, luffy, natsu, ruby, captain America, superman, Edward and ash surround him as they rise their hand as they started chanting a ritual and their bodies started to glow and within a minute transform into orbs and flew into Goku as he transform into something.