Deku friends

(This is a mha x fnaf the video is what is based on)

The screen show the title making the Guardians worry.

"Alright kids back in the playroom this is not for you"

With that the kids follow zach to the playroom.

"Right now for you folks if it's too much you can leave anytime you want but there will be death"

Everyone nods and looks towards the screen.

A kid izuku was sitting at a kids table drawing pictures of scary looking characters. As he was drawing midnight came in the room with a file with her.

"Hi there do you know who I'm am dear" midnight ask with a soft tone. "Yeah you are midnight the R-rated Pro Hero" he replied and continued to draw.

"This seems fine" said kamui wood.

"Just wait and see"

Midnight took a seat next to izuku and looked over what he was drawing. From the look of it was disturbing making her feel uncomfortable and look at one of the drawings.

"I'm a villain and I think that's pretty fucked up" said muscular

"Agreed" said ryukyu

She ask "izuku who is this" he look at her and smiled proudly like any small child. "That's Nightmare one of my friends" midnight look over the window to show that aizawa and present mic were watching them.

"Oh okay I take it back this getting scary" said kamui wood

"May I ask why are we watching the little listener" ask mic. The Guardians look on while midoriya left a while a go for didn't feel well.

"Just wait a see" said shin.

Aizawa and present mic being to talk.

"So what do you think" aizawa ask mic "Man I don't know this kid seems normal but the fact that his own mother was killed and his hand was covered in blood say another story so I have no idea"

Inko went pale.

"What did deku do" ask Uraraka.

"Just wait until the end"

Back with midnight who look at a picture of izuku's drawing.

She look at it closely and notice that there was a yellow nightmare

She look at it closely and notice that there was a yellow nightmare .

"The hell is wrong with this" ask Endeavor.