A New Year

Hello everyone now I know you'll be wondering where are the Guardians, where is izuku in all of his crazy friends, and most importantly where all the bullshit.

Well the quick answer is getting drunk off their ass now moving on as you know it's going to be a new year what you means more content and new content and a lot of bullshit however let us remember all what we've been through the pandemic, the losses, all the bullshit that we've been dealing with presidentship all of it.

But at the end of all of it we made it we really fucken made it so was that said I want to thank you each and everyone of you for liking and voting my stories and I hope I can continue on with it through the many years into the day our time has come.

And if I had one thing I want to said...

Shut the fucken hell up about the dick sizes literally some people are commenting that 'no no the Dick's too big you should make it smaller'  Bitch I made the story I get to decide if deku can a massive dick or not. If you have a problem with that then you should have a problem with hentai that's right they make their characters have big ass dicks and no one's complaining about that because we're beating our meat so if JokerJay75 reading this then back the fuck away from the comments.

Don't forget I'm also King awesome so I don't want to hear any more comments about anything you have a problem with if you have a problem with it then keep it to yourself and piss off their is the reason why people don't like reading the comments people like you ruin the fucking stories the shut the FUCK UP!

huff.. huff... hup

Adem sorry lost my cool aways moving on anyways let us remember the good times and remember and honor those we have lost for this is a new year a new day and a new chapter for all.

Happy new year

*kick open door*

"Bro you got to see this izuku is butt chugging while snorting a whole back of cocaine!"

Oh shit I'm coming later see you in the next chapter..

Damn you go izuku..

"AVALANCHE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"