Arctic shark

After they calm down they enter the theater only to find dark guardian ......excitedly happy.

"Alright you fuckers listen up I'm in a happy mood so overhaul, Compress you can have your arms back."

In a flash their arms are back surprising them.

"Don't get to attached when you guys go back to your world kiss your arms good bye overhaul"

"Do I said bye to my arm too" ask Mr. Compress

"No you can keep yours"

Mr. Compress was happy while overhaul was shock and about to said something but dark Guardian stop him "say one word and I'm ripping those arms off and shove them up your ass." He immediately shut up.

"So why is he in a good mood" ask ojiro

"Well because the author publish the first chapter for love in the Multiverse by the way reader's check it out." Everyone look at each other. "Anyway for this universe midoriya have different parents who are ex-convicts."

"WHAT!"

"Yeah but don't worry the kids got tired so they're taking a nap in the room so they won't see the Carnage because he is a Savage."

"So who is his parents" ask aizawa

"Well here"

"The woman with blue hair is call killer frost and the big guy with the metal jaw is king shark

"The woman with blue hair is call killer frost and the big guy with the metal jaw is king shark." "The rest of them are his family who were are team call Suicide Squad created by a secret organization government to have super villains to do some mission to prevent the world being destroyed."

"Wow they look deadly" said mt lady

"Well they're are from the DC universe" midoriya replied

"Dc?" Said kaminari

"It's like you're universe but is some people have Supernatural Powers, some aliens and there are some pretty dark shit."

"I see so midoriya is part of a villain family but he want to be a hero" said Uraraka

"Oo/oo" both Guardians said confusing all might. "What?"

"Just watch"

The screen show all the teachers walking until they stop in front of the entrance of a juvenile hall.

Immediately everyone look worried.

"So why are we here nezu" mic ask nezu who answered "well I thought he'll be a good idea to enroll a troubled kid to becoming a hero." The teachers eyes widen before nezu walk in as the rest of them follow them.

Once inside a huge commotion with guards being tossed as workers were running away from whatever was throwing the guards. A inhuman roar echo thought out the place before one the guard's came running in shooting his gun in the hallway.