Dragon ball Fights

Dark guardian was seen setting up the projector as the mha characters as they walked in gran Torino notice guardian was with dark guardian. "Hey dark guardian, where's guardian cleaning a mess you made."

Dark guardian looks towards him revealing a sad expression. "No, I'm afraid that the creator of Dragon Ball Akira Toriyama has passed away."

Everyone stood in silence as Izuku shouted. "WHAT! NO!!!" He fell onto his knees as tears started coming down. "It can't be true! Why he was the legendary goat who created the best anime that inspired many other anime to be born!" Uraraka comfortd him as dark guardian explains.

"Yes, and well guardian is taking it really hard so for today it would just be me and to honor the great creator of dragon Ball we shall witness the greatest moments of dragon Ball with mha characters."

Everyone soon was in their seats as Dark guardian played the first one.

Izuku (Goku) vs Aizawa (piccolo)

"Damn I beat aizawa ass." Izuku said as Aizawa rubbed his side.

"Yeah but we know later on they become friends like more of the villains." Ms. Joke said as she patted aizawa back.

Izuku (Goku)vs bakugou (Vegeta)

"Wow, bakugo got fuck up." Kaminari said

"So does that mean bakugo is izuku bitch?" Monona said, which led bakugou to attack him. "ILL FUCKEN KILL YOU!!!"

5 Hours later

Bakugo was tied in his chair as Monona was wrapped in bandages and his mouth taped.

"Alright now that is taken care of, let's continue."

Izuku (Goku) vs Shigaraki (Frieza)

"Alright I'm going to ask, why was bakugou naked?" Mina asked.

"Let apparently when you die you're naked but in The abridged universe you have a strip for some reason I don't know why. But it is hilarious."

"Not as hilarious as Shigaraki getting his ass kicked." Dabi said while snickering. "Hey! Shut up!" Shigaraki shouted as he lay his head on Miruko lap.

"Yeah, Frieza and Shigaraki are the same but Frieza is much stronger."

Aizawa (piccolo) vs Iida (17)

"Okay so if prefect cell didn't show up, who do you think will win?" Spinner asks.

"That's a hard answer, look at the facts piccolo fused with kami making it much stronger along with his power but Android 17 has infinite energy and he doesn't need stamina so it could go either way." Momo explained.