Veterans Day

In the real world

"So Guardians are you sure people won't see us." Ask izuku who he and many of other anime characters were worried that they will be discover.

"Don't you worry this cloaking device is the best in the Multiverse."

"Yeah it will never fails."

The cloaking device.

"Good point

"Good point." Said izuku.

"Hey guys they are starting." Luffy said while eating some popcorn.

So everyone watch the veterans parade started.

"Wow this looks amazing." Said lucy

"Of course this is very important to everyone here."

"Hey Guardian have you ever wonder if we could have done something."

Guardian sighs before answering his friend.

"Well even if we did it won't change the fact people will lie on us too much this world for in they told me people like us. Maybe in the future but for now we must stay hidden I did not intervene in this world and just watch until we are part of the universe."

Dark Guardian nods as they continues to watch the parade along with everyone else.

(Hey guys today I like to say that this story will be on hold after I make a Christmas special for I want to work on some stories on my second universe KingAwesome8 and this one too so thank you for understanding so until next.)